Two

Seoul, 20th June 2014

Taeyeon walked across the stores in Seoul. He saw the conditions that already totally different from a long time ago. There were a lot of trees and swamps before, but now he can only saw buildings and towers everywhere. It's been 374 years after Taeyeon meet a woman named Miyoung that makes him knows the meaning of life. Taeyeon now live his life normally, of course with new stuff. He doesn't use old fashioned outfits anymore, instead with a full suit and carrying a suitcase. Taeyeon even studied until he got a bachelor degree, even becoming a professor. Of course, he got it hundreds years ago. To cover his immortality, every ten years Taeyeon moved to another place. Like now, he already lived 9 years in Seoul, and he plans to moved next year to Gangnam.

Taeyeon walked faster towards Seoul University where he works there as a teacher. But suddenly his steps became slower when he heard a strange noise. Taeyeon started walking towards the sound comes from. It turns out that the sound comes from someone who was on the rooftop on the building infront of Taeyeon. He wonders how did he heard that noise? The sound actually comes from the building that has 30 floors. He even knows it's a woman, and that woman is clearly shouting for help. A few seconds later, the woman fell off the building. Taeyeon started panicking and don't know what to do. He hoped that the woman didn't get any damage. That's when the miracle happens. The time stops until the activities around Taeyeon stopped. Taeyeon was confused about what happened, the people around him froze like statues, the cars stopped, and the falling woman now floating right above his head.

Taeyeon didn't waste a chance. He grabbed the woman's hand and bring her away from the building.

A second later, the time continues normally.

"Cut! Where the hell is Tiffany?" the movie director shouted not far away from the building.

"Oh yeah, I thought she jumped. Why is she not here?", answer the person beside him.

"Don't just stand there, find her!"

Taeyeon carried the woman to a park that's not far away from the building. He's confused with the incident happening right now, he's still confused staring at the woman's face with a strange face (the face of falling from a building :v). But one second later the woman comes back to life so is the surroundings.

"Eoh, why am I here?" Asked the woman. Taeyeon can only shrugged being asked like that, if he explains the real incident the woman wouldn't believe him.

"Hey, answer me, are you kidnapping me?" Blame the woman.

"No I'm not" dodge Taeyeon.

"Tiff......." shouted someone from afar.

"Hyoyeon?" Asked the woman suddenly.

"Tiff, where have you been? Why did you disappeared while shooting?" Asked a person named Hyoyeon.

"Shooting?" Taeyeon just realize that the woman was filming. That's why she skydive(?) from the building.

"Because of him I--"

"Explain later, the producer is really angry, he thinks you're unprofessional" cut Hyoyeon while pulling Tiffany's hand. Tiffany can only glare angrily towards Taeyeon as Hyoyeon pulled her away from Taeyeon.