Part 19

Harry's pov.

We just ended the dessert. I hope I  can leave in a couple minutes. Cara has been talking about her carieer the whole time. (Y/N) listens when I say something and doesn't want to talk about herself the whole time. We can talk about everything for hours without getting bored. Cara tries for the 10th time tonight to touch my hands. I roll my eyes.

"I have a girlfriend Cara." I say. She smiles flirty.

"So? She's nothing compared to me." 

"She's a lot more." I mumble. I want to yell at her, I want to give her 100 reasons why I love (Y/N) and not her. But I realise the deal with the management, I have to be quiet.

She rolls her eyes. "Maybe we should get ready." I say, hoping she agrees.

"Yeah maybe." We stand up and leave the restaurant. She takes my hand in her hand. We walk like this in the lobby. I see Niall and Louis talking in the couch. They stop their conversation when they see us. They look at us with open mouth. I feel embarrased.

"Harry!" I hear someone scream. I turn around to see Lou running at me. She looks furious.

She grabs my arm and pushes me apart.

"What the hell?!" She says. I know what she means.

"Management." I sigh.

She sighs too. "You don't have to walk hand in hand.."

"Yes I have to! If I don't do what they want they call Tom. Okay? You think I want this? I feel terrible." I raise my voice without realising. Tears are filling my eyes. She hugs me, she knows it's getting too much for me.

"I hurted her, right?" A single tear left my eyes. Lou has tears in her eyes too. She nods.

"She'll understand." Lou says.

"No, I can't tell her about Tom.." My voice fades away. I feel terrible for lying to (Y/N), but I can't tell her the management wants to call Tom.

"I'll stay with her tonight."

"Thanks Lou."

"Boys,  It's time to leave to the airport."

I see (Y/N) in the corner of my eyes walking in the lobby. I can see she's trying to cover her feelings, but I can tell she's been crying whole night. I'm so stupid.

She's carrying her large suitcase. 

I walk to her and take her suitcase. 

"I'll take care of that." I say.

She nods. This is kinda awkward. I have no idea what to say. I want to hug her, kiss her, tell her how much I love her. But we can't. 

We just walk beside each other without saying anything.

"The boys and Cara in the first car. The crew and (Y/N) in the second car. Come on!" The women of the management says.

"Can't (Y/N) come with us?"

"No. The first car are the ones who goes to the brits tonight." She says with a glare to (Y/N).

"Fine." (Y/N) says and turns around to the car. I'm standing there watching her.

"Harry we have to go." Liam says.

I walk to the car and sit down. I look outside the window.  

"Everything will be alright." Louis whispers in my ear.

I smile to him. I open my phone and start looking to our pictures. A tear falls on my cheek.

"I don't wanna lose her Lou."

"You won't." 

We arrive at the airport. We go in the plane. Luckily there aren't 2 planes, so (Y/N) will be in the same plane as me. We walk out the car. I wait on (Y/N) and we walk together to the plane. I grab her hand and lean her into the plane. The boys and Cara are sitting together, there's no place for us to sit next to each other. Liam noticed and stand up to the other empty chair. Now (Y/N) and I can sit together. I mouth 'Thank you' to Liam. He smiles and give me a wink.

Your pov.

I have no idea what to say to Harry. In the car Lou told me it was the management's fault, but it feels so wrong. Seeing my boyfriend going out with a model. It makes me wanna kill myself. Especially Cara. I've always been jealous on her body. She's perfect and I'm chubby. I'm not skinny and not fat, but chubby. I'm not really happy with my weight. I decide I'm gonna change. I'm gonna get a killer's body like Cara, whatever it takes. I close my eyes and pretend like I'm sleeping. I really don't wanna talk with Harry right now. 

"We arrive at the airport!!" A women yells. My eyes widen. I look around, I'm confused. I look at Harry, he has a small smile on his face.

"You fell asleep on my shoulder."

"Oh sorry. Didn't noticed."

"No problem." He gives me a kiss on the cheeck. 

We walk out the plane. He gives me a big hug and whispers "I love you" in my ear.

"I love you too." And with this, I left to the car.