I'm Broken, But He's Living It

Hey peeps! I am very happy because I got new glasses yesterday! Okay enough about me,so do you like how the story is going??Yes,no,maybe so?! Okay well obviously poor Syd is broken,but Liam is living it with 'his special girl'I can't even state her name.Okay well Butterball says hi,and to just probably skip the not-hey! ~Awesomeness xxxxxx (P.S *Hands you sack of Potatoes*If you didn't like the chapter,throw them at me!)

ONE YEaR LATeRSyd's POV

Right now,I am watching The Notebook and getting mad at it.Its about love,so I'm throwing many many peices of chocolate at it,yet Harry picking it up,and eating it.The boys,(Except the heartbreaker)are here  taking care of me,while 'He' is out partying.I have the flu,which is horrible! I have to stay in bed,take medicine,throw up fifty times,and I am eating chocolate,sprite,and crackers because nothing else will go down right.So far,th boys told me they mostly ignore him,and don't really talk to him unless they are working on the music,or whatever,I told them that its not their problem and that is mine so they didn't have to shun him,but they all insisted.On that day when 'she' was gone,the boys beat up Liam,like black eye,broken nose,and bleeding lip.I told them they shouldn't of done it,well Niall did nothing,he was with me that day,but I told them to stop like everyday,but they DO NOT LISTEN! Heehe.

Today we are going to go to the pool since my flu is let up a bit,the pool is at Louis' and Harry's flat which is good.Louis insisted that I needed fresh outside air,and more carrots put into my body,I'm fine with the pool,but carrot? NO.

We start packing up everything,Zayn did the tubes,and pool stuff,and Harry packed medical stuff and food,while they were packing everything,I went to go get dressed.To be honest, I don't feel so confident with my curvey body,I've always wanted to be twig like,because it seems like the life,but I still like to eat so that will never happen.I put my bathing suit on and looked in the mirror,WOAH I actually look acceptable in this.

I have a flat stomache,I've just always had a curvy body,but this makes me look,stunning! I took it off and decided to take a shower first.I slipped out of it and layed it on my bed carfully,then I grabbed my toiletries out of my bathroom closet and laid them down on the giant counter and turned the water on.

When I decided that it was hot enough,I stepped in and let the rushing water envelope me like a warm hug comforting me,then I grabbed my coconut smelling shampoo and lathered it in my hair,leaving it for about three minutes as I washed my body with strawberry scented wash.

I rinsed myself off causing all of the soapy bubbles to fall onto the floor.I grabbed my conditioner and lathered in in my hair,and left it there for the smae amount of time as my shampoo,while I was waiting,I decided to brush my teeth again,except just in the shower.When I was done I rinsed my mouth out,and my hair,and decided to let the water hug me some more.I lightly sang The Lazy Song,I don't know it just came to my head.

I walked out of the shower,and turned off the water and grabbed my favorite blue and green towell.I dried myself off and ran a brush through my now very soft hair.I grabbed my blow drier and dried it out,which is a bad idea because now I have a Harry afro.I grabbed my brush again,and finally managed to brush it out again.I put my hair up in a pony-tail and made my way to my room.I laid my towell down and I grabbed my top and slid it on,then I grabbed the bottoms and put it on,I just   lightly put some waterproof eye liner on to make my eyes pop out,and chapstick.

I took a look in the mirror,and saw I look acceptable,so I walked out,only to find Louis and Zayn Laying down on the floor in front of my room,causing me to slip on Louis' head and fall down with a THUD on top of Zayn's freshly designed hair,oops,now I'm in for it.

I took off and hid behind a special trapdoor,which leads to my room just incase something bad happens,then I have another one behind my loo that leads to a secret basement,just incase of a tornado,you never know,okay.

Anyway it has a kitchen,already filled with food,three rooms with everything,even Telly's ,already in them,they even have clothes,in my room down there,I have a bunk bed with a beautiful closet,but it's not really walk in,just little,my room has a bathroom which is good,and the bathroom is already done!

The second room is a bigger room with two bunks,a closet,and a telly,also has a radio and video games. In the closet has clothes for all of the boys which is good ,and some other games and sorts .

The last room is where I keep all supplies like ,towells ,bathroom stuff ,bedroom stuff,electronics,more clothes, mini radios ,phone, flashlights, and other stuff for emergencies.I walked out and saw that the coast was clear so I walked outside to find the boys packing up the car,when they turned around and saw me I swear,I saw someone else in the car,I saw four boys,two girls,and one person in the car,I went to go look who it was,but Harry stopped me,"You me and the girls are going in my car since theres no more..errm..room,okay!"He smiled a sweet smile and I nodded.Going to Harry's car instead.

ZAYN'S POV

I am in the car with Harry and the girls,just incase I try to beat Liam up again.

                                                                                                                                                                                                          From:Liam                                                        

TO:Zayn                                                                                                                                                                        hey zayn do you mind helping me find and engagement ring for Danielle? x

From:Zayn

To:Liam                                                                                                                                                                      Sorry I'm taking care of Syd,actually ALL of us are,even the girls,NOT including the witch your dating,so sorry.X

From:Liam 

To:Zayn                                                                                                                                                                                         Really? I know that just not the witch part. She is the most beautiful wonders in the world! She wouldn't lay a finger on someone either.Oh and I thought you were dating Perrie,and your cheating on her with a girl I have NEVER met before,really you should at LEAST tell me about her.>:() X

 From:Zayn

To:Liam                                                                                                                                                                          You seriously forgot our best friend,not including you of couse,also known as the beautiful lady you broke up with? Wow you are unbeliveable,just,bye.

He is such an ass now,my goodness.One day,we were best friends,then we made this awesome friend named Syd,who Liam fell in love with,but he had to ruin it for her,no it wasn't him,it was Danielle.When the boys and I leave,I have to tell them the plan I have.Its going to be epic,may break someones heart,but will one will be mended.

Sorry it's short,but its here yay!!! xx ~Awesomeness 12 votes and 5 comments for the next one! :) x