For Once I Hate The Pool

Hellllllooo Darlings! I am sorry for the late update,and thank you for being patient! I love you all dearly and I am hoping one of you has a soft spot for Nialler because well,in my new story Darkness, Niall doesn't have a girlfriend which I think is sad.So I am going to have a contest holding Niall's Girlfriend! So hopefully someone will speak up,you know? Or if you know someone who has a soft spot for him,please report to my story,heehe.Okay well sorry if I kept you holding up,Loves you! ;) xxxx ~Awesomeness\(^_^)/ And CUT.

    Liam's POV 

"Hey everyone,"Louis started bluntly,because I am in here,"We are only a couple of minutes away from Harold and I's place,so stop being impatient! I heard murmures but ignored it because now,I will be re-uniting with Syd.Not that she would care,I doubt she even read the text,dammit.WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SUCH A KLUTZ!! We drove the street,and up ahead,we saw Louis,and Harry's flat up ahead.Their flat is actually really big with a huge kitchen,five large bedrooms,along with their own bathrooms,a den,a fireplace room,gaming room,music room,and just for Syd and Zayn,anan art room.I heard they renovated the house which seems pretty cool,and there is a gigantic pool just for them.Niall and I share a flat,but since the whole Syd thing,he hasn't really even talked to me,actually no one has,and I just want to put an end to this.

I felt the car stop,and unbuckled my belt as Louis put it into park.I currently have my Toy Story Swim Trunks on,and I can't help thinking about Syd in the good times we had.

~.~~~~.Flashback

Three Days before the break-up.

"Liam! PUT ME DOWN!"Syd laughed as I picked her up bridal Style and spun her around,giving her a kiss afterward.We were at Disney Land right in front of the Princess Make-over factory.I insisted on her going but she said she didn't want me to see her in a big poofy dress with other girls __very little__ Looking at her,"They will just admire you darling PWEASE.I'll go to the prince make-over crap?!?!"I begged with my big brown eyes,pouting like a three year old,not getting his candy.She sighed and gave me a kiss as she walked into the little shop.I decided to go with her so I could see her.

"Hey Princess,who are you going to be today miss?"The lady who was going to do her make up and such asked,in the most,'sweetest' of ways.Syd had a long thinking moment and smiled widely making weird faces while doing so."Hmm I think I will be Cinderella since my hair is already blond."I smiled at her and watched as the lady nodded and got to work.First she grabbed black eye-liner and lightly caressed it along her waterline.Next she lightly spread some eyeshadow that was only about a tint lighter thank the dress.Then she streaked some blush just right on her cheekbones.Lastly,she grabbed some lightly red almost pink,lipstick."Here miss,that lady over there,will do your hair okay?"She said,just as she finished.

Syd walked over there and found the lady who was going to do her hair,"Okay so sweety,which princess hair style would you like,sweetheart?"The lady said in an overly taunting kind of way while motioning to all of the hair styles.Syd just pointed at the Cinderella one,and so the lady got to work.First,she ran a brush through Syd's hair carefully,yet still getting the tangles out,next she got a flat iron,and flat ironed her hair,perfectly,but taking away thirteen minutes.Then she carefully curled it up in a bun.Last,she measured,and put a crown over her head.She didn't say anything,she just motioned over to another lady.

"Hello Miss what can I do for you?"The lady said in an actual nice way.She probably enjoys her job.I thought."Okay looks like you need a Cinderella costume,eh"She asked,Syd nodding shortly after."Okay well change into this,wait what size are you ma'am?"The lady asked.Syd thought for a minute and said,"Oh I am a size three in women.hehe."She chuckled nervously as the lady picked out a beautiful dress.She shooed Syd into the changing room and started humming.After a few minutes or so Syd came out and I was just fascinated.Syd's Outfit and Makeup on the side >>> 

~~Flashback OVER~~

I never did the Prince thing though,because that one closed,as did everything else.I was finally brought back to reality when I heard Louis whispering,"Okay Liam go to the house before they get here,just go in the pool before I get mead,because this has to work,and if you screw something up one more time,I am going to explode."I nodded and ran into the louse,and straight into the pool.I just laid on one of the lounging chairs and waited.

Syd's POV

"Harry are we almost there?"I whined every five minutes,but always,and I mean the whole time,only got a jokingly groan,I knew from the first time I should've stopped,but this is fun.Harry turned the music up,and on came Tik Tok from Ke$ha.We started belting out the lyrics,me totally frogetting about annoying Harry,and old people holding onto their ears for their dear lives.

It was quite funny,but we turned the music lower down any way,because we would get blamed for their heart attack.We pulled up to a nice looking house where Louis and everyone were in the car.He waved to us,and yelled,"KowaBunga!!"(A/N Don't know how to spell it. :P) We all started laughing going to the pool.i took my sundress off and everyone stared,even a fit looking guy on a lounge chair,he looked familiar,but he has sunglasses on so I can't see who it is.I sat down next to him and smiled,but it quickly faded when he took his sunglasses off.I quickly ran to the pool and SPLASH I was in the freezing cold water.He started yelling my name,even though I was underwater.See for ONCE I actually hate the pool.

So how did everyone like the chapter?? Good bad,lazy effort,or AWESOME?  Okay well I am sorry if it is short,I know it might be,but hopefully its not too short,Darlings,I bet you know who the guy was.;) ~Awesomeness\(^_^)/