Past Blood

I can feel their pain trickle down my spine. The sounds of their screams pierce my eardrums. The despair that was forced into their souls. The hope that has been snatched away. We, we could only bear so much. You grasped our mind's with your sickly hands and poisoned them. Now we think as you think. We believe as you believe. Unknowingly conforming to the devilish antics you set before us. These tricks we call dark magic,spells casts upon us. Making us want to be like you. An anomaly in the universe's system. So you made your own system and said we are the mistakes. Breed for one thing and one thing only. To be your slaves. No! No more! Now we're waking up and coming forth to take back what's ours. We were breed for one thing and one thing only. To be Kings and Queens. Like our true forefathers generations before us. You can stay mad and keep calling us niggas. But don't get upset when we correct you and tell you it's Negus. You illiterate dummies.

This is just past blood rushing through my veins. Royalty surfacing and it's driving you insane. Pissing you off cause we know who we are. What we are. While you cave monkeys live good off your broken system. Watch us live better when we destroy it. We are the universe's pride and joy.