Chapter 7

Brian POV

3 days that were staying here in the philippines . It is very nice even though its hot its ok . I like the hospitality of the pilipino they are very beautiful also .

-----------

When we met the owner of AMU university shes nice and beautiful and you don't  think that she have 2 sons and 1 daughter shes very young .

I am Brian Perez in front of the students of AMU but the truth is I am V of BTS and I am disguising so that I introduce myself as Brian Perez I want to experience a normal life I want also to be a normal person in front of many people .. and yes I am half korean and half Pilipino and also my co members they are also half Pilipino . Our mother are pilipino citizen .

-----

when I met the girl a nerdy girl   actually shes beautiful
Pero ang shungit nya .

And I dont expect that she will be my classmate . And I sit beside her pa .

After that bonding of how many hours i feel like shes very nice for her friend actually not for her friend but for other people who is nice to her..
Shes very enegetic,crazy and cute and I want to know more about her personality , her life and I met also jenny her friend.

Nagpasama sha sa gym para magtry out sa volleyball and I didnt expect that she is very veteran and when she playing she look like she owns the court while she playing and I know that matagal na shang naglalaro and she said that she is a Captain Ball of CSU dati .

*Maureen POV

While im waiting for my sundo . habang hinahanap ko yung ponytail ko sa bag ko .

"Ano yun?" -bulong ko sa sarili ko

Hays d nman cguro un importante

*beep*beep*beep

Tunog po yan nung car nmin .  Haha OA lhn . 

*Fast Forward

@house

After our dinner ..
I go to my room and take a bath .

While im lying on my bed
Naisip ko bgla c brian c bliw .  Haha . Ewan ko ba ang ganda nya kausap . Kashungahan ang alam nya . Even though kakakilala lhn nmin close na kmi . 

Hndi ko namalayan na hawak ko na ung cp ko .. itetext ko na sana sha pero what i am going to say ..?
Bka kc kung anu isipin nya .
Hays bahala na c batman

"Good evening bry ;)"

Sending ....

Message sent ..

After 15 minutes nagreply na sha .

"Who is this ?"

Oo nga noh dpa pla nya alam number ko dapat nagpakilala ako .

"It's Allison. Remember ? Hahahaha"

"Yeah of course  my crazy girlfriend . Hahahahhahahahahhahaha"

Saya nito aah . Kalog talaga to khit kelan

"Haha. Watever crazy boyfriend . Happy huh ?"

"Yeah."-brian

"Ok. Good  night ."-me

"Good night too . Sugardreams my crazy girlfriend :*"

:* ???

Ok nagtataka kau kung bkit crazy girlfriend and crazy boyfriend ang tawagan nmin ? Ganto kc yan dahil gumana ang kabaliwan ng lolo Nio hahahahha .

*Flashback