Paul Lahote *Jealous*

This is for Alexia__love12 

I smile as I walk into the party with Paul and he holds me close. He stops and tells me that he is going to get a drink. I smile as he walks off and I start dancing with some of my girlfriends. As Paul is gone, a drunk guy comes up to me. I recognize him as Lance, one of Paul's old friends. He stopped being friends with him when he turned into a werewolf. I smile at him but then turn my back to him and look at Jessica. She keeps her eyes behind me and looks at Lance. He presses his body against my back and he holds my waist. His hands go to my stomach and go lower. I gasp and try to push him away but he gets yanked from me, I turn around to see Paul punching Lance.

"Paul.. Stop!" I try to pull Paul off of him and he pushes me. Jarred and Seth come to help Paul but pull him and Lance apart, Seth takes Lance home and i grab Paul. I look in his eyes trying to calm him down and he pulls me close and i kiss his lips.

"Baby.." He says softly, "I couldn't control myself and I just got so mad when i saw him on you.." I smile and hold his hand.

"Baby, you just scared me when i saw you punching him. I was afraid you would turn.." He shakes his head.

"I wouldn't want to hurt you like that!" He kisses my lips and holds me close. After the situation we go home and i smile as he kisses my lips again before leaving for his house.