dirty imagine

It was a Friday night and you have been so stressed out because you've been studying the whole week for finals. Spencer sent you a text asking if you wanted to go to a party. You and Spencer have been dating for a while now. But you haven't gone out together lately.

Spencer: hey babe, i was wondering if you would like to go to a party with me tonight??

y/n: ugh i cant i have to study for finals

Spencer: please baby we haven't gone out in a whole week and i miss you :(

y/n: i cant Spencer I'm really busy and i NEED to study or else I'll fail

Spencer: y/n you have straight A's !! you are really smart baby. I promise you will do just fine, now come on and get ready for the party

y/n: okay just let me study for another hour or so haha

Spencer: UGH please babygirl lets gooooo *pout face*

y/n: ughhhhh fine

Spencer: good. ill be over in 30 min. babygirl ;)

y/n: Spencer stop you know that makes me weak!😩😍 and okay I'll get ready

Spencer: 😏😙

Spencer's p.o.v-
I knew she would we come...she just cant resist when i call her babygirl. it drives her crazy 😏. well i already have everything i need.. i cant wait to see my baby today i haven't seen her in awhile because she has been studying for her finals.

*30 min later*

*ding dong* *ding dong*

Your p.o.v-
After taking a shower decided to wear a short tight black dress and I put on a little bit of makeup..you know just some mascara and winged eyeliner , as i was curling my light brown hair i heard the door bell ring. It was Spencer. I opened the door ...

Spencer's p.o.v
"Damn.. she looked hot as fuck. I could almost just fuck her right here right now.😏" I thought to myself. I was staring at her for a while until I snapped back into reality. And she was smiling at me and giggling.
"You look beautiful" I told her "thanks you don't look too bad yourself 😉" she responded. Tonight was going to be great...