I was TAggeD SOoooOOOoooOO...

Rules.

You have to post thease rules.
You have to tag 13 people
And 13 facts about yourself
Answer 13 quetions and answer 13
You have to do this if ur taged unless u dune this already
Tag backs are allowed

Facts about me.

1) I am a girl
2) I am a fan girl
3) I am a hetalia fan girl
4) I am an Italy hetalia fan girl
5) I am a crazy Italy hetalia fan girl
6) I am an otaku and a crazy Italy hetalia fan girl
7) I am an asian otaku and a crazy Italy hetalia fan girl
8) I am a lazy asian otaku and a crazy Italy hetalia fan girl
9) I am a super lazy asian otaku and a crazy Italy hetalia fan girl
10) I am a really super lazy asian otaku and a crazy Italy hetalia fan girl
12) I am a really super lazy asian otaku and a really crazy Italy hetalia fan girl
13) I am a really super lazy asian otaku and a really super crazy Italy hetalia fan girl

Questions I was asked by APH_Female_England_

Who is nicer? Russia or Italy? Russia is a really kind cinnamon bun, but I choose Italy... *gets beaten up by super crazy Russia fan girls and Italy haters*

What is 3 of your favorite Vocaloid songs? If Hetaloid counts, then...

1) Double larait (sang by Axis and Allied)
2) Childish hundred year war (sang by France and young England)
3) Out of the Gravity (sang by England)

Creepiest thing that ever happened to you? I fell off my bed and thought I was falling off a high cliff Because I was half awake.

Do you like to dance? I feel embarrassed dancing at school, but Im currently trying to learn Italy's im-pasta-ble dance moves.

Rabbit or Chincilla? Rabbit~! :DDDDD

Tomatoes or Potatoes? I like potatoes better, but its kinda weird because fries are make of potatoes, and ketchup is made of tomatoes, and I always dip my fries into the ketchup, so its like eating a potato with a tomato, and tomato sauce is in pizza, and I also put tomato sauce with my pasta, but potato stew with bacon is also really good, and-- *gets slaped*

How would you react if Spain came to your door, soaking wet, while its raining, with roses on one hand, and a running hose on the other?

1) turn off the hose
2) push him out the door
3) tell him to leave the house and go back before he gets spanked

Who is your favorite out of all the countries? Why? Italy...

Because he is so cute, a-and... Gave me a lot more courage to eat spicy pasta(i dun like spicy food) and... I also became much more interested in Italy(not APH) and... I used to be a really shy girl at school, b-but th-thanks to him... I tried to make m-more f-friends... And became r-really motivated t-to g-get b-better at d-drawing... A-and... I r-really ...............................a-admire him....................................

WATCHA LOOKIN AT

Which country would you choose to spend an entire day with, and never see them again after that? Why?
...
...
...
...

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont know..........................

Who is your dream date? N-no!!! N-not h-him!! N-no one!! D-dude!!

Single, taken, crushing, or married? S-single!!

Coffee or tea? Er... Never tasted coffee or tea before...

Cherry Blossoms or Roses? Cherry Blossoms! :D

Ask 13 new questions. 

Your first supporter?
If there was one place you would visit, where would it be?
How would you act if you saw a 6 grade boy crying over his 'lucky socks'?
Would you rather die tomorrow or live forever? (Never die even when the world explodes)
Have a sister or a brother?
What would you do if you saw a tiny puppy doing a wheely?
Do you know about APH Vietnam or are you one of the dummies who dont?
Who is your favorite character?
What are your OTPs?
What would you do if your teacher threw a shoe?
What would you do if the axis powers were called bad guys?
Pasta or pizza?
Have you watched the MMD called Malk?

Tag 13 people

_GermanyLudwig_
America_Da_Hero
Feli_Loves_Pasta
Danismysunshine
EmiliaStelisson22
KelliRyanJohnson
princesscutiekins
Hetalia_North_Korea_
APH_Kiku_Japan_Honda
Italy_Veneziano_
-Alice_-_Kirkland-
MattewCanadaWilliams
China__aru

Not an option....