CH 6

Liam's POV

Lia challenged me in a game of soccer and right now I'm kicking her butt by two points but she's right she grew since the last time I saw her. I feel guilty. I'll have a talk with her after I kick her butt.  

"Lia give up now and I will let you run around the block with your undies and we'll call it even" I said to her

"No way I'm not letting you off that easy" She said making a goal.

Lia eventually did kick but butt by 5 more points and I ran the block naked. Thank God mother way sleeping in her room.

"Hey there hot stuff" a random dude just hit on me ewww

I ran home still naked as hell and I see everyone in the pool playing water volleyball so I get my trunks a join them.

I'm glad to be home.

"Who wants to make s'mores" Frankie said getting out of the pool. I thinks that's one of Lia's friend. She's actually pretty cute.

so all of us got towels and started a fire. In the fire pit of course its getting dark also so this will warm us up.

"Lia not to close to the fire and watch your hair" I said to her pulling her back

"Liam I know" She said

Maybe I'm babying her to much she has grown a lot.

"Hey I want to talk to you after your shower" I whispered into her ear she nodded her head yes and Niall started to play his guitar and we all started to sing even the girls

*****************************************************************************************************************

Lia POV

OMG what does Liam want to talk about? What if he found out about Harry and the kiss. I wont say anything until he says what he wants so don't freak out Lia maybe he just wants to say he misses you that's all.

"Lia" Harry said

"Yes"

"Wanna share a blanket" He said opening up the blanket for me that's when I noticed I spaced out for a while and that everyone was sharing a blanket. Liam was sharing with Frankie I think he likes her

"Sure I would love to" I said moving in

After we finished eating we put out the fire and my friends said goodnight and they left I headed up to my room to take a shower.