CH 5

Lia's POV
"Omg so what restaurant are we going to" I said very curious
"We're going to Olive Garden because I know you love that place" Frankie said to me with a hug "So what did your brother say when you said you were going into the music business also"
"I haven't told him yet" I said. I want to go into the music business for a while now but I'm scared. I love to sing but everyone is probably just going to say oh look at Liam's little sister just trying to copy off of him trying to make music. And I'm also stage fright. I can't even stop thinking about how mad Liam's going to be if he founds out about me and Harry.
"Earth to Lia" Angela said waving her hand in my face ""are you okay darling you've been spaced out for a while now"
"Ohhh sorry just really excited I can't wait to tell Liam and scared at the same time"
"It's gonna be fine Liam will except it and help you on your music journey. He'll guide you" Samantha said from the drivers seat.
"I hope so" I said
We pulled up to Olive Garden and we all jumped out of the car.
**********************************************************************************
After dinner and the whole restaurant singing happy birthday to me my friend gave me my gifts they bought me then came to my house for the rest of the party and to talk to their crushes.
When we got their my mom was trying to get the boys to be a little more quieter.
"Liam please honey a little more quieter"
"Sorry mommy were playing" Liam said
"Hey I'm back and my friends are staying for a little while is that okay mom" I asked with the puppy dog eyes
"Of course sweetie"
"Thanks mom" I said then she went upstairs to her room
"Okay say we play a game of water volleyball or soccer" I said and all the boys picked soccer and the girls said water volleyball
"Lia come on just play with the girls soccer is a man game your no good anyways last time I checked" Liam said
"Remember I grew since the last time you saw me" I changed into my schools soccer uniform and cleecks then came downstairs with a soccer ball and challenged Liam to a game
"Loser has to run the block nude" I said
"It's on" Liam said