Desicions {1}

{Autumns POV}
I get home from school and my mom comes rushing up to me. "Sweetie, your staying at the Rowland's house for night." she said. My jaw dropped. "What? Why?" I asked curiously. "Work called me and said I need to go to Nevada, and you can't stay home alone." There was a moment of silence. To her it wasn't a big deal that I was staying at his house since she is best friends with Hunters mom, she considers them family. She finally broke the silence "Please go get packed." I go upstairs and pack. I pack my pajamas and clothes for tomorrow. I got changed into a blue skirt with a white sweater. (In picture above) I got my things and walked to his house. I knocked on the door and Ashton (9 year old brother) answered the door. "Hunter! Your girlfriends here!" He yelled. I walked in and gave him a hug. I whispered to him, "We are just close friends." He replied, "Sure." and walked upstairs. I closed the door behind me and Hunter and Brandon ran up to me. "We're about took skating, wanna come?" Brandon asked. "I don't have my pennyboard with me, sorry." I said. "Don't worry! We have an extra!" Hunter says while handing me a galaxy board.
-at the park-
We get to the park and Brandon dared me to try and go down the hill, sitting. I sit down on the board and go down hill, full speed, a banged into a tree and got knocked out.

what will happen next?
chapter 2 coming too!
thanks for reading!
-a😊💖