Desicions {4}

The note said "Go to the park:)" I was so confused, they told me to come here and now that I am I have to walk more? At least I get Starbucks. I grabbed my drink and head out the door, making my way to the park.
Hunters POV:
"Great, she won't suspect a thing!" I said to Brandon. "Thanks for helping me out." He told me. "No problem it's not like I like her or anything." (Hint: I know I didn't say a the "plan" on why their making Autumn walk, that was a clue) "Okay." Brandon replied with a smile.
Autumns POV:
I was one block away and could already see the park. I didn't see Brandon or Hunter but I did see something on the slide.
Hunters POV:
We, well I put a huge teddy bear with a note on the slide, hoping she would find it. A few minutes later, we saw her coming. Damn. She looked so pretty. Maybe, just maybe, I do have feelings for her.
Brandon's POV:
"I see her!" I said. "Where?" Hunter asked. I pointed straight ahead while saying "Look!". We hid behind a huge rock. My stomach was bothering me, I think in a good way.
Autumns POV:
I finally arrive at the park and reach the bear. I picked it up and their was another note. "Will you go out with me?" My cheeks turned red. I looked around and I knew it was Hunter. I saw his hat behind a huge rock. I walk over to the rock and say "Yes Hunter!", he smiled. "Brandon, hey." I said, he ran away. "Did I do something?" I asked. Hunter took a few moments of silence. "No." He said, and we kept watching Brandon run.
Brandon's POV:
"HOW COULD HE? THIS WAS MY PLAN. NOW ILL NEVER GET A CHANCE WITH HER BECAUSE HUNTER TOOK HER. I KNEW I SHOULD OF PUT MY NAME ON IT." I screamed out loud so everyone could hear. I kept running until I got hit by something. Something going fast and is huge.
TO BE CONTINUED
THANKS FOR READING!
-a😛💓🍑