Starbucks maybe?

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ. I heard my alarm clock ringing at 10 a.m. Ahhh. Finally June 1st. The first day of summer. I, Alex Jones, am officially a senior in high school. I found my phone and quickly shot a text to my best friend, Logan Marks. Yes, we are both girls. "Hey!! WE'RE FINALLY SENIORS!!!" I texted her. She replied quickly with "CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!! Wanna meet up at Starbucks?" Duh! We kind of have a crazy obsession with Starbucks. And going to Target. "Yes!! Ill meet you there in 30!" I replied.

I got out of bed and quickly showered. I put on a pair of white lace shorts with a baby blue crop top. I put my hair into a high bun and did my makeup. Mascara, eyeliner, blush, and nude colored lipgloss. I grabbed my tan ballet flats from,you guessed it, Target. I grabbed my car keys and my purse and headed downstairs. "BYE MOM IM GOING TO MEET UP WITH LOGAN!" I called. She replied with a simple "have fun." I hopped into my black 2012 infiniti g37, and went to Starbucks! I blasted Ed Sheeran as loud as I could, not caring if anybody else could hear.

When I arrived at Starbucks, Logan was already there waiting at a table. She was wearing dark wash jean shorts, a light pink tank top with a scallop back, and tan flip flops. Her makeup was almost identical to mine, but she had on bronzer instead. Her hair was in a side braid laying on her left shoulder. She had already ordered her drink so I went inside without her. I got to the counter and ordered my coffee, a vanilla bean frappe, my favorite. I handed the barista my credit card when I realized who it was. Preston Carter. I tried to look away, but he stopped me and said, "Alex Jones? The Alex Jones?" I rolled my eyes and turned back around "Yes Preston. " he has had a crush on my for as long as I can remember. He has a bad boy type of image and all of the girls are drooling over him, but I don't see it. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "What does it look like Preston? Can I have my coffee?" I said sternly. He hands me my coffee and grabs my arm. "Hey I have my break in about 5 minu-" I stopped him. "Sorry Preston I'm here with Logan." I pointed to her. "And she's waiting on me." I walked away grabbing a straw.

When I sat down at the table the first thing out of Logan's mouth was "PRESTON CARTER." "Don't ask." I replied. She rolled her eyes and drank her coffee. "How do you not see his hotness?!" She said "I have told you for the last three years Logan. He's a player. He's had at least 10 girlfriends in high school and we're not even finished there!" "Whatever" she shrugged. Her phone buzzed. "Alex!! Clayton Cole just invited us to his party tonight!!!" She said excitedly. She has had a crush on him for all of high school. "Yay!" I reply. She throws away her empty cup and grabs my arm. "We have to go shopping!" I threw away my cup and we got in my car. This is gonna be a long day.