Party Time

We went to SOOO many stores!! I ended up buying eight dresses, five skirts, four tops, two pairs of shorts, and two pairs of heels. Logan got seven dresses, seven skirts, three tops, one pair of shorts, and three pairs of heels. We went to Chick-Fil-A after we got done shopping, and then back to my house. We both live in Santa Monica, California. I live in a three story house on the beach. She lives in a three story house right next to me.

It was already 5:45!! The party starts at 7:30! "LOGAN! IT'S ALREADY 5:45!" "OH MY GOD!" She gasped. We ran upstairs and started to get ready. She took a shower in my bathroom while I took a shower in my little sister's, Leah, bathroom. She's 5 and usually explodes when I touch her stuff. "ALEX GET OUT!" she yelled. "I have to take a shower Leah and Logan is in my bathroom." I pushed right past her and locked the bathroom door. I could hear her beating on the door, but she can suck it up. After I took a shower and washed my hair, I wrapped a towel around my body, and walked out of the bathroom. I went upstairs and Leah slammed the door behind me.

I ran upstairs and looked at the time. 6:30! Logan was already doing her hair and her makeup was done. I pushed my way through the door and did my makeup. It's the same as always except I put on red lipstick. "You look pretty Alex!" Logan said. "Yeah I think I'm gonna wear a towel tonight instead of a dress." She gave me a confused look. "It was a joke. I was kidding." We both started laughing. "oh." she said and drug out the h sound. I finished doing my hair and started looking through the shopping bags. "Which one should I wear?" I said as I held up two dresses. One was a black lace shift dress with three quarter length sleeves, completely lace. It was about four inches above my knee. The other one was light pink, almost white, with a high-low affect in the back and jewels every so often along the bottom. "Hmmm... black lace!" She said. "Okay!" I slipped the dress on then paired it with a pair of black sparkly six inch heels. She had on a white halter dress with silver jewels all over the middle. She had on the same pair of heels as me, except hers were silver. Both of us had curled our hair. It was 7:05. "Ready to go?" She asked. "Yes!" I replied.

We walked down the stairs, to find my mom and Leah eating dinner. " We're leaving mom!" I called. "Have fun, stay safe, and NO DRINKING." She replied sternly. I rolled my eyes slightly and said "Okay mom" dragging out the o so she knew we needed to get going. "Walter is waiting with the limo outside now. Love you" she said. We got into the limo and told Walter the address. It's going to be a fun night.