School Part 2

Rey walked in to the room and began to look at the posters on the wall. Most of them with my face on them. Also my trophies for winning sports and academic competitions. The headmaster walked in from the the lounge. "Hello my brightest student, who is this?" He asked. "This is my new friend Ray, she is looking to become a better Jedi." I winced at my words. Too many words! "Wonderful! Come with me miss, Luka, go to your first class. Rey will come later." I nodded and left the office. I walked to History of the Universe in room 10. I was late, but the teacher wasn't here yet. It was a droid, and it must have been in the shop. I went to my desk and sat down. Everyone was making a fuss. Yelling words senselessly. The reason why I didn't talk much was because I didn't need to. Talking was something not every being could do, it was a privilege to talk. So I didn't talk much. I could hear the droid rolling down the hallway, since I was paying attention instead of yelling. I sat down and got out the notes from yesterday and scanned down them. I knew we had a test today, at least I'm pretty sure. Whenever the droid is late there is a test. The door opened and everybody that was messing about scrambled to their seat. The droid began to set tests on each desk and I got ready to take the test. Rey walked into the classroom and slipped a disk into the droid. I realized something about the droid, it was CJ's! At least, one she built. Must be new. The quiz was easy and the droid scanned through them quickly. I got a 100% on it, Rey didn't take that quiz she just took a pretest to check what level she was at. After the test and that class, the day was boring. With lectures, mostly, it was a Day 1, so Jedi lecturing was today instead of demonstration. Once I was back Gubile, CJ was getting back, with a new droid!