My Mistake (s).....

The last time I ran into Jason was last week, since then he's been avoiding me. He kissed me and left like it was nothing. I felt bad; maybe I didn't feel as phased as he did. But, I did want it...I did. And I wouldn't have run after him if he hadn't cried--- well started to. A tear trickled down his cheek and before I could say anything, he walked off. It's been eating me up all week...Who am I kidding; I don't like Jason. I'm just a nasty slut. In his eyes I'm his girlfriend, but in my eyes he's just a fuck buddy. "Ryder?" Someone called. I buried my head further into my knees. "Ryder, it's me...Danny." I looked up and scooted further into a corner. "What's wrong?" Danny asked. "You...him...me." I muffled. Danny crouched down and wrapped his arms around me. "Stop. I can't...no!" I sputtered, standing up and trudging away. "Ryder!" I heard him call. I could barely even hear...my eyes were blurry from tears and my legs cramped. I saw grassy land; where am I? Suddenly I hear honking and then I was tackled to the ground. "Help!" I screamed, kicking and punching the air. "Shut up, shit! It's me, Austin." The voice shouted back. "Who is Austin? Let me go!" I continued to scream. "Fuck, if you'd shut up I'd explain."

°°°^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"So, you're saying he is avoiding you?" Austin assured. "About three times. How many more, yes!" I repeated, rolling my eyes. I took a sip of coca-cola and sighed. "Sorry..." He muttered. "No. I'm sorry...you saved me from getting hit by a train. " I cleared my nasty thoughts and admitted. "So, are you ready to go?" Austin asked, grabbing his keys. "Yeah.." I replied. He opened the door for me and followed me out. The ride to school was silent. "I'll see you around?" Austin asked. "Everyone sees the slut." I muttered. "You're not a slut, Ryder." He replied. "It's fine, I know it and so does everyone else." I didn't hear what ever else he said and entered the school building. Great, now I probably have detention.

°°°°°•°°°°•°°°°°•°°••°°°°°°••°°°°°•°°°

I sat back in my chair ,frustrated and thinking way too much. A girl, I believe her name is Eden, looked out the window and gathered everyone up. I followed them out. "Want one?" Eden asked me, leaning against the back wall with a cigarette in one hand and beer in another. "Yeah." I replied without thinking. I surely smoked it to the end and threw it down. "Zeb's back!" O'Connor shouted. We all ran back to the classroom and sat in our regular form. We were dismissed shortly.

"Have you been smoking?" Mom asked when I got home. "Whatever, I'm going out." I replied, going up to my room to change. I changed into the sluttiest dress I had and straightened my hair. I added night-club makeup and some cheap jewelry. That turned to every night. Every night I went out doing things I shouldn't have. Then one night I got too involved:

"Wassup, Mami?" Derek wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smirked. "Hey, she's for me tonight." Sean shouted. "He's right, D." I replied, jumping down. "You're in my gang, my rules. Sean you get her tomorrow. " Then they started fighting. I stood back, leaning against the wet wall. "Bitch, you think I'm playing?" Derek said to Sean, his blue eyes turning dark. I shrieked, wanting to run. But I didn't. I got myself into this, I have to stay strong. "Scream and you die." I heard a gun load and my body was pulled back into the apartment. "Take it off." He demanded. When I took too long he pounced on top of me and kissed my neck. His face froze. Blood flowed down his bare chest as he fell to the side. "C'mon. " My Savior muttered.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cliff Hanger & A Story Changer!