Home sweet home/ SURPRISE!

I don't remeber the journey back to Bloomington, Indiana. All I remember was my bubby cried a lot! But when we got home it was like 1 or so in the morning... We all just went to bed then because it was still early and we were tired as crap! The next day my dad called asking about me. He and me talked a lot on the phone! I loved it! But then we stopped talking for good.... I don't remember why though. I was so sad about it. It was close to the end of summer break so my mom got me into Summit Elementary School. After a while at school I already loved it I made friends. On a Sunday afternoon after church we went to eat at cracker barrel.... Someone tapped my shoulder and when I looked it was someone I didn't know or so I thought. I turned back to my mamaw and he tapped me again this time saying hi. I faced him and noticed him. My dad. I was so happy! He took me for a week without permission. I had fun! He met a old friend and they hung out to the point where he never talked to me. They started dating and then moved in. After a while they drunk every night and fought.
******************************
~Hey guys! Sorry this update is late. I have been depressed lately and it effected a lot. Here it is though.