The beginning/ Car wreck

Hey I'm Serenity and I am 12 years old! I guess I should start from what I remember. I was 4 years old and me,my mom Sarah, and my dad Matthew were moving from Bloomington, Indiana. My mom was driving down a busy road when I started crying. My dad turned back to give me my sippy cup then we heard my mom scream and we hit a huge truck! I remember my dad fly out the door and the car was spinning. I blacked out I guess cause when I opened my eyes men were taking my dad to an ambulance and trying to get us out of the car. I was screaming and crying in pain cause my intestines were torn cause of my seat belt. I woke up in the hospital with my mom right beside me in a chair asleep. I don't remember much after that other than I played a bingo type thing where I answered random questions and they taped me. Oh I was at Ryle Hospital and very mad when I played the bingo game. My mom was released before me because I had to get surgery and was in the hospital for 3 months. Family visited me all the time and brought me stuff like cards saying to get well soon. My pastor who is dead now :( Bro. David visited me to! I didn't really know him then so I didn't think much of it. I was finally released after 3 looooong months and we made it to Tallahassee, Florida where things got worse than before. My dad started drinking and got mad easly but never hit or beat me only my mom.....

------------------------------------------------------
~hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and please no hate. I will write everyday so yay! I know it isn't as bad as other parts but you'll find out soon enough. Thanks for reading!
Love,
Serenity♥