Chapter 2: Northwest High school ( In seattle)

We walked into the school and said goodbye. Unfortunately last year we got into trouble and now we have separate classes because they think that we are still immature (Like seriously?! I'm very mature). I walked into English class and sat down in my seat. My teacher who calls himself Mr.Berlin told us we are going to pair up and tell our partner about ourselves. "oh shit. All these people probably want to partner up with me". I look around the room and see everyone pairing some guy wants to pair up with me but I reject (he obviously wants to get into my pants). I see the guy that was staring at me this morning alone. I sigh and Mr.Berlin makes me go partner up with him. I sit next to him and I say "I'm Y/n. Better than you. Just saying sweetie. You?" I say finally. He responds with " oh honey if you only knew" he said staring right into my eyes. I start to get goosebumps and he notices and smirks. " you alright there, (y/n)?" he says darkly. " whatever, douche" he continues smirking and I leave back to my seat. "What a creep" I think silently to myself.

Note: 2 people run this account and it's kind of difficult to write this story together sometimes since we're not always with each other so we'll update as soon as we can :)