Chapter 3: Me Time

As soon as I got home from school, I'm surprised to see my daddy sitting down at our diamond dining table. "Come have a seat my darling I have some news I am going to get remarried with a woman named Sheryl and she has a son and we will be getting married in five days so I would appreciate if you were to be on your best behavior" "and also they will move in tomorrow Morning".    I walked away and into my room. I am really mad but I didn't show it because I'm supposed to be on my "best behavior". I packed my bags so I could go to my lake house in the morning. I took my Takis (chips) for a snack for when I leave.  As the hours pass I go to bed. In the morning I get ready to go to my lake house. As I go down the stairs quietly I hear murmurs then I hear a dark but familiar voice. It's Liam. I quickly go up the stairs and go into my room to get my stuff. I hop into my car and leave.  As i arrived at my destination I see a unfamiliar car in my driveway. I look into the window seeing nothing but a pack of empty cigarettes, i scoffed. I got my keys out of my Chanel bag and as i try to open the door i notice it's unlocked.

ZAYN POV:

TO: Zayn 

-She's arrived -L

I put down my phone, crack my knuckles, and sit in the black leather chair. I hear a car pull up, then moments later a loud scoff. I then hear the creak of the door, and i now know: she's here. I smirk. 

Y/N POV:

I open my door and hear a creak slip out. I then see a mysterious looking chair in the darkness. I then hear him speak, " I've been waiting for you". 

AUTHORS NOTE: 

A: Thank you for waiting so long! We've been busy with finals and school. We'll continue updating as soon as possible.