Chapter Four.

"Erm. We're having a baby." Harry said kinda quietly.

"YOU"RE WHAT!?!?!" My mum screamed.

"Mum calm down. Please." When my mum got really loud she scared me.

"I'm fine! I just don't know what to say." My mum was very easy to calm down. She knows I hate it when people yell in my face.

"Well you could either be happy or upset." Harry said.

"I'll choose happy! I mean I know you two just met and all, but this is great! I'm going to me a grand mum." My mum always wanted a little kid around, again. But since I was an only child she was going to have to wait. 

"Well that's good news then." Harry sounded sarcastic, I doubt he was.

"Yes!! Its very good news! I can't wait to spoil that kid!" Of course my mum was going to spoil mine like she spoiled me.

"Mum!" I said VERY loudly.

"Well you two better get going. I'm sure you have a lot of other people to tell." My mum NEVER kept up with my life.

"Urm, Yes we do. Bye mum!" I said walking out the door.

"By Beth!" Harry screamed.

__________________ Back at the hotel __________________________

We pulled up to the hotel and here were HUNDREDS of screaming girls outside the hotel. I knew Harry wasn't going to be rude and just walk straight in. He was signing some autographs, I walked a few steps behind him. I just waved, I said hi. Then BAM I heard all these rude comments like...

"I know you only got pregnant so Harry would have to stay with you!'

"You're ugly. I bet you paid Harry to sleep with you!"

I tried pulling though but I just couldn't. I waled up behind Harry and rubbed his back. He turned around and saw me crying. He WASN'T happy. 

"What's wrong,love?" Harry said shaky

"I'll tell you later. Can we just go. PLEASE." I said wiping away some tears, just so new ones could form.

"Sure, babe." He grabbed my hand and we walked into the hotel.

_________ IN THE ELEVATOR _________________

"Why are you crying?" Harry asked comforting me.

"Just some girls out there." I said hugging him tightly.

"What about them. You're mine not them." Harry said thinking that was the problem.

"No it wasn't that." 

"Then what did the the girls out there do?" Harry said pulling away from our hug.

"They were saying rude stuff." I said leaning up against the rail next to Harry

"I'm sorry Love. They can be rude sometimes. But don't worry I'll put a twit longer on twitter later. Okay?"

"NO HARRY! They're just going to hate me even more! Please don't!" I said crying again.

*Harry's Point Of View*

I wish there was some way to making all the hate go away! But there wasn't. I hate seeing her cry.

"The hate won't go away,Love. Not unless I talk to the fans." I said pulling her into a hug again.

"What if it doesn't? What if I get hate for the rest of my life?! I don't want hate! I can't handle it." She said crying into my shoulder.

"Everything will be okay. I promise!" I could feel her nod her head, and begin to wipe the tears away.

She pulled away from the hug. I finally found a smile form upon her face. After that I put my arm around her waist. Then the elevator doors opened.

"We're going back to the penthouse sweet. Okay?"

She nodded her head.

I pulled out the key to the room. I swiped it then pulled the handle.

*Taylor's Point Of View*

"SURPRISE!!!!!" Oh my gosh I was in shock! It was a congratulations party! It was perfect. Ayre'Onna was there, Dasia was there, Aly was there, and so was Lillie! It felt like forever since I've seen them. There was also Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. 

"OH MY GOSH! Thank you soooo much you guys!" I was very excited.

"Taylor! Guess what!!!" Dasia screamed.

"What!!!" I said playfully back.

"I got..... NIALL'S NUMBER!!! HE WANTS TO HANG OUT!" I could tell she wanted to burst out and cry from happiness.

"OMG! AMAZING." I sounded very sarcastic.

"Andddd Ayre'Onna got Liam's!! This is he best night ever!" Just wait till she gets in bed with him. Im sure he is just as good as Harry! 

"Did I just think that!?!?!?!?"I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say?" Of course she heard me.

"Urm, nothing." I said.

The rest of the night consist of loud music, dancing, chit chatting. I really got to get to know all the boys better. This was one of the best parties I've been to in a LONG time.