Chapter Two.

Harry had a lot of stuff to do today. He had sound check and A LOT of interviews. 

I also had a lot to do today. But of course Dasia took took my car. So I borrowed one of the worker's cars. 

My first stop the drugstore. I drove there thinking about all these "What If's". What if Harry was gonna leave me. Or what if I wasn't ready or this HUGE addition to my life. "Stop thinking about that, Taylor. You're getting too overwhelmed." I told myself. 

I pulled up to the drugstore. It was small. But hopefully they had what I needed. When I went in the store I went straight to like the baby stuff. It wasn't there."OH no! It has to be here somewhere" I mumbled over my own breath, Next I checked the medicine section."Ah ha!" I think I said that a little too loud.  I grabbed like 7 of them. Then after I checked out I went to th restroom all the way in the back of the store. I peed on ALL of them. Then stuck them in my purse. 

After that I went to Starbucks. I was DYING for some. I got my usual, a vanilla bean frappe. I didn't have anything else to do for the rest of the day. So I went back to the venue. 

I showed them my Guest of One Direction pass, and they let me in. I saw Paul and I ran up to him and ask him where the boys were. He directed me to the back of stage. 

"Harry can we talk... In private, PLEASE!" I asked very worried.

"Sure, babe. Let me finish this sound check." He said out of the mic so non of the fans would here him. 

Oh I forgot he was doing a sound check O_o.

In the meantime was gonna go to the restroom and check on these test, I pulled them out of my purse and layed them on the counter not looking at them. When I opened my eyes I saw a...................................... +. Oh no! I wasn't ready for this! How was I going to tell Harry?! 

I got it! It's the perfect way to tell Harry! I was going to send in a twitter question. I knew mine would get picked because I could choose the questions. My question went a little like this.

"Dear Harry. This is your baby speaking. I just wanted to let you know I'll be here in 9 mnths. Love you! From Baby and Taylor." I know it was cheesy but I thought it was kinda cute.

____________ Middle Of Show ______________________

"Alright we are gonna pull up some twitter questions now." Niall said in his deep Irish tone.

"Question number one!" Harry was reading it! This was perfect!. I started to walk on stage as he read... "Dear Harry. This is your baby speaking. I just wanted to let you know I'll be here in 9 months. Love you! From Baby and Taylor." He turned and looked towards me. Immediately he ran to me, picked me up, twirled me around, and gave me a big ol' kiss. 

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He screamed to all his fans.

This was a perfect night! He had a even bigger smile on his face tonight, then ever before.