Popular Guy

You walked into the school building and went to your locker. You grabbed your things and closed your locker. Your friend Mariah walked up to you.

"I'm so glad today is Friday." She said with a sigh of relief.

"Yeah me too and I didn't do any homework." You said.

"Well you can copy mines." Mariah said and handed you her homework. The bell rang letting you guys know it was time to go to class. You told your friend thanks and walked to class.

After a few classes it was time for lunch. You got your tray and started walking to an empty table.

"Y/N! Over here!!" Mariah yelled.

Mariah always sat at the popular table because she was popular herself.

Diana Ross is another person who sits at the popular table. She is calm and sweet. You spoke to her a few times she is more like a acquaintance to you.

Lisa Presley is another popular person. You never spoke to her but from what Mariah says about her she didn't sound nice. You made sure to avoid her.

Tupac Shakur was one of those cool laid back popular boys. You chilled with him a couple of times at the park and talked. He was always honest and you went to him when you needed advice.

Then you got Eric Wright or as many people call him Eazy-E. You are pretty cool with him too even though he flirts with you a lot. He was more of a player sleeping with countless of woman and you never fell under his charm.

Janet Jackson was another popular girl. She is another friend of yours. You guys talk about the things going on at home. You is more of an stress reliever for her.

Then last but not least Michael Jackson. Many girls fantasized about him. He was a soft spoken person. You rarely talked to him and from what you heard from Mariah he like Diana but went with Lisa.

You walked over to the table and sat down in between Tupac and Michael.

"Yo Y/N what's up girl!" Tupac said while giving you a hug.

"Nothing much." You said.

Lisa rolled her eyes and mumbled something.

"Lisa you still mad cause Michel broke up with you!" Eazy yelled making everybody laugh except Lisa and Michael. Lisa huffed at him while Michael blushed embarrassed.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about Michael." You giggled at him making him turn to you.

"Yeah Michael! Besides you broke up with her she didn't break up with you." Mariah said.

"Can we just talk about something else?" Lisa says clearly angry.

"Oh! Y/N aren't your mom pregnant?" Diana asked.

"Yeah she is 3 months pregnant." You said smiling.

"Isn't she is like 47 or something?" Lisa asked making you roll your eyes.

"My mother is 36 get the facts straight bitch!"

"Ohhhhh!!" Tupac and Eazy said while dapping each other up and laughing.

"You okay Y/N?" Michael asked you. You nodded at him and smiled.

You knocked at Michael's door for a project y'all have to do. He answered the door and let you in. You both went up to his bedroom.

"Before we start I want to tell you something." Michael says while looking at you.

"What?"

"I like you and I only broke up with Lisa because I didn't want to date her I want to date you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly while blushing.

"Of course." You said. You leaned in and gave him a kiss.

Someone told me that Tupac and Eazy didn't really like each other. If that is true then pretend like they like each other in this imagine.