Won't Work Out Part.2

Have to read my other imagine book for this one.

I winced in pain as another contraction kicked in from the baby. I am 5 months pregnant and this baby is killing me. After Michael and I broke up I moved to New York for a while. Sometime he be in magazines with Lisa.

What Michael did that day hurts me to this day. But I have to stay strong for my baby boy. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl this is Janet!" Janet said.

"Janet Jackson?"

"What other Janet you know?" She asked making me laugh.

"Hey girl how have you been doing?" I asked.

"I'm fine girl but you need to come see me." She said.

Janet gave me her address and soon enough I arrived to her house. It was enormous. When I knocked on her door it took a few minutes and she answered the door.

When she opened the door her eyes Immediately went down to my stomach.

"Oh my gosh!" She screeched and pulled me in for a hug. She pulled me on her couch with a huge smile.

"How many months?" She asked.

"Five and it's a baby boy." I said proudly.

"You know I know it's Michael's right?"

"What!?" My eyes widened.

"You broke up with him five months ago and plus my momma had a sense that one of the boys about to have a baby." Janet said cheesing.

There was a knock on the door. Janet gave me a confused look.

"Nobody suppose to be visiting today." She said while getting up to open the door.

"Michael!?"