Dedications

F O R :

All the misunderstood "villains";

our actions always seem evil

despite our motives.

(Also to FifeNinja, who has been

waiting for this book for 3 years)

_______________________

S Y P N O P S I S

Hatred spawned between the communities of Perfusus and Sitiens ever since an opis sat on the throne eleven years ago. Arboria and her twin sisters Nivalis and Incendium worked as a latrunculus, plundering the homes in Perfusus to support themselves and the starving public back in Sitiens. The famous saying goes "food is life." And the three girls figure that this saying is quite literal in the community of the Sitiens.

_______________________

Ongoing (Feb 2016 - ?)

_______________________  

Please note that this story is Copyrighted. All rights are reserved, and any unauthorized usage of this material is prohibited. The book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, character, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. 

This book is made from the author's imagination and should not be reproduced in any form without consent. This is the only site where Ferrogriseus© has been published on. If you see this book elsewhere, please notify me, the author.

Thank you.

Ferrogriseus©