Chapter 3

Meek POV
Next day
Noon

I woke up and looked at my phone and immediately looked back down, wincing in pain.

Meek- "damn", I said as I closed my eyes back and sighed. After we left the club last night, we went to another bar and drunk some more. Bad move on my part.

I laid there for a few more minutes before climbing out of bed and going to piss. I laughed at Pmon laying at the foot of my bed and at Omelly on the floor. I guess everybody else was downstairs.

I stopped and grabbed me a aspirin and took a couple of them before starting the shower up.

Meek- "aye, niggas, get up", I said loudly as I laughed.

Omelly- "nigga fuck you", he said back. I laughed.

Meek- "what time yall niggas heading back to Philly?"

Omelly- "nigga not today. Prolly tomorrow or something. What's the move and shit?", he said as he sat up and wiped his eyes.

Meek- "idk. I gotta go to the gym and chill with my shawty.", I said as I realized I ain't talk to Asia in while.

Omelly- "oh, shit nigga. I gotta call 'ol girl from the club! I'm tryna fuck with her today", he said excitedly with a smirk.

I shook my head and laughed. "You thirsty, nigga. But iight, I'm about to hop in the shower".

I grabbed my phone and went back into the bathroom. Before stepping in, I hit up Troy and Asia real quick.

Meek- "yo, you got a opening today in about a hour or so?"

Meek to Asia- "hey baby girl. Hope to see your sexy ass today. Sorry about last night, my boys from Philly popped up."

I locked my phone and hopped in the shower.

Nic POV

Nic- "Logan, just hit him up!", I said as I got tired of hearing her complain about wanting to get to know the guy from last night.

Logan- "but is it too soon? I don't wanna look like no thirsty thotpocket", she whined as she plopped down on my bed.

I rolled my eyes as I continued looking through my closet for something to wear. We were about to go to go get our nails done and run to the mall. Travis was growin like a weed and needed a size up on his shoes. Plus with me being in a drought, I need some retail therapy.

Nic- "well you either going to call him or you not. But I'm tired of hearing about it. Make up yo mind"

Logan shot her head to me and her mouth dropped. "You know what...you need some pee pee, cause that mouth is outta control".

I busted out laughing at her as we both gathered our things to go to our respective bathrooms to shower.

After we went to her house after the club last night, she decided to pack a bag and just come back to my house. That way it'll be easier for us to do what we gotta do this morning.

-

Meek POV

Troy- "you got it. You got it. fight. Fight. Fight", he yelled as I did my 98th burpee.

I held on to finish 2 more and then I collapsed on the floor

Meek- "FUCK!", I said as I caught my breath. This nigga must be mad or something cause he on some straight trash, again. This 100x worse that yesterday.

Troy- "okay, we gonna do the speed bag today. Grab the j-rope and jump for 1 minute. Then I want you to do the speed bag for 1:00. We gonna do 2 reps".