Chapter 5

Nic POV

I felt Meek breath on my ear and neck as he asked me what's good.

Nic- "w-what you mean?", I said enjoying his dick pressing up against my ass but scared somebody will catch us.

Meek- "stop fucking wasting time, we ain't got all day. I'm just tryna figure out what's going on. Something keep telling me you wanna fuck with me. Am I wrong?" He said as he stepped impossibly closer.

My pussy was throbbing and he was barely touching me.

Nic- "I have a boyfriend, you have a girlfriend", I said quickly. Enjoying the coolness of his breath.

Meek- "nah, ma. We both got girlfriends, cuz ya nigga is gay. And fyi, that ain't my girlfriend. We just friends."

I stayed quiet.

Meek- "imma try this again and i want you to stop fucking playing with me. What the fuck is good?" , this time he turned me around and placed his hands on my hips.

We were face to face, our lips were inches apart from each other. I know this was wrong but it felt so right.

"Meek!", I heard someone yell.

Meek POV

I smacked my lips.

Meek- "Nigga what's good!", I said as I heard Omelly call me. Before I dapped him up I held Nic tighter and whispered in her ear again before kissing it.

"This conversation is far from fucking over. Next time you going to cooperate", I said lowly.

I gave her a squeeze before turning her loose and turning to Omelly and Logan.

Omelly- "what's good?", he said cheesing, Cleary he saw us. I shook my head at him and told him I'll explain later.

Logan- "yall two can go in, I'm gonna a stay out here with her for a second.", she said as she walked towards Melly.

Omelly pulled her in, kissed her lips, and gave that fat ass a squeeze before letting her go.

This could be me and Nic but she fucking playing.

Nic POV

Logan- "what was that?", she asked as she walked around me.

Nic- "I'm still trying to figure it out...", I said truthfully. "All I know is my pussy soaked and it's taking me everything I have in me not to jump on him and ride his dick off into the sunset", I said as I bit my lip and imagined his dick pressing up against my ass, again.

Logan- "damn, it was that intense, huh? Yall chemistry is wild. I peeped at the club and the mall"

Nic- "Intense ain't even the word. Like my pussy is leaking right now. He's so aggressive and dominate. I deadass need to take this thong off cause its ruined. Come on, we'll finish talking later."

I dragged her inside but as I walked, I can feel how wet I was. My legs and inner thighs was squishy and slippery.

I walked in and the boys and Asia was all at the bar. I rolled my eyes as Meek stood between her legs.

We made brief eye contact before I looked away. I walked towards Troy and put my arms around his neck.

I just needed to be touched.

Troy- "took you long enough baby. I was worried. Was about to come get you", he said as he palmed my ass.

I put my finger up to his mouth so he can quit talking and I moaned out.

He bought his lips to mine and kissed me softly. I instantly got turned off because that's not what I wanted.

Anytime me an Troy make out, touch, attempt to have sex, he's always gentle. I told him I like it when he take control but he never does.

I turned him loose and grabbed Logan hand from dancing with Omelly.

I dragged her towards the bathroom.

Nic- "I need to have sex", I whined quietly. My hormones were on fucking RAGING. I'm tired of fucking a plastic and rubber object . I WANT TO BE FUCKED.

Logan- "you and troy still haven't?...wowwww. sis, there's a problem. What you Going to do?", she asked.

I got quiet. Images of Meek flashed throughout my head.

His tall stature. His big arms. His dick that I just partially felt. His cool breath. His soft looking lips. His chocolate skin.

FUCK. I said as I felt myself getting worked up again.

Nic- "what am I going to do? I can't cheat on Troy", I whined.

I went into the stall and pulled my thong down. The seat of them was white. I damn near had a whole as orgasm on myself. I removed them and wrapped them in toilet paper before throwing them out.

Logan- "idk. I feel like if Troy can't give you what you need then it's time to get it from somewhere else."

I thought about it as I washed my hand and we exited.

I need to get Troy home ASAP and talk to him.

Meek POV

I spotted Nic and Logan come back to where we were at. Nic looked pale in the face or something.

I brushed it off.

Asia- "baby, I'm ready to go", she said as she tugged my arm.

I'm not sure what happened, but in the course of 24 hours, I'm suddenly not interested in her anymore.

Before I do something stupid and make a mistake and kick her to the curb, I need to see where Nic head at.

Meek- "okay, we can soon. Melly just got here, lemme chill with him a Lil longer", I said as I let myself loose from her grip.

I walked over to Logan and Omelly and started talking to her over the loud music. Nic and Troy was sitting at the bar. Nic was grinding in her seat and Troy was sitting there looking like a fucking bottom.

Meek- "what's up witcha girl?" I said over the loud music.

She gave me a look like she wanted to tell me something but she couldn't go against the girl code. I nodded in understanding.

Meek- "well just answer this...would I be wasting my time if I pushed up on her on some real ass shit?"

She stopped and looked around. She slowly shook her head no.

I didn't wanna get to get to excited so I played it off.

I looked at Nic and we caught eye contact. I smirked at her and I can see her blushing, even in the dark club.

Cool, I thought.
I'm about to shoot.

-
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Here yall go.
Twitter- @PrettyGangPusha