Monolouge

I had woke up, heat scorching my face, throwing ash onto my burnt body. Everything hurt. As I awoke more, I realised what had happened.

"Shit" I said to myself, as I looked around and there were burnt, dead bodies everywhere, beyond eyesight. I turned back around and saw the flamed remains of the aeroplane I was on minutes before. I remember everything that had happened before the crash. Sitting with Jake, laughing and joking together, then suddenly the sharp shooting pain in my stomach. I cant remember anything after that.

I thought to myself, how did this happen? What happened exactly? Where am I? I started to look around to see my whereabouts, but the only light was from the burning plane, crashed into the dry hard ground.

As I tried to sit up and stable myself to get a clearer view, I got the sharp shooting pain back in my stomach, and trying to look down to where the pain was I made out red blood pouring from a deep, open wound. I hate blood. I started to feel faint,then everything went black again.

Chapter 1.

Beep! Beep! Beep! I woke with a startle to my deadly alarm, with a pounding headache, and harldy no memory of the night before.

"Here goes another crappy day at work" I grumbled.

I slowly pulled myself out of bed, hitting the alarm to shut it up and dragged myself over to the bathroom. I turnt on my shower and let the jets clean me whilst I stood there, drifting in and out of reality, letting the hard water cleanse my skin.

Once I was getting out of the shower and putting on my towel, there was a loud knock at the door.

"Ugh, what now?" As I made my way to the door, I quickly put an old, dirty top on whilst I was still wet and answered the door with dripping hair and a dripping body. I must have looked extremely attractive.

As I opened the door, standing in front of me was the most goregous man possible. He had brown hair that flopped to one side, with the side of his head shaved each size. I could see his tattoed muscles tensing and I found myself in a daze staring at them until he cleared his throat. I could feel my cheeks starting to burn. The realisation of what I looked like sunk it, as I started to make my hair look presentable. It didn't work.

'Erm, hi. I've just moved into the flat opposite you and I was just wondering, I know it's a stupid question but where is reception?"

"Erm, erm, it's not a stupid question haha" (Well it was but I didn't really want to say) Shit, my mind was blank, and I started going into one of my nervous laughing fits. I took a deep breath and just managed to splutter out "Just go down the hall, turn right, into the lift and press the number 0 button"

"Ok cheers" He smiled at me and walked away, still looking at me as he went down the hallway.

As I closed the door and looked in my mirror, I saw how dreadful I looked. What an amazing first impression I must have made to such an attractive man. I just hope next time I see him, I look presentable.

-------------------------------------------------

Ok so I know its terrible but I had a lot of fun writing this so please don't judge me!! I don't really know what it's going to be about yet,so it should be exciting for us all;)

Remember to Vote, Comment, Fan please, it would mean the world!:) Thank you,

Niamh x