Chapter 2

As I awoke up this morning, I did the same old routine again, drag myself out of bed, shower, put on my work uniform and head out the door, but for some reason, today, I seemed happy to do this routine, one because I didn't have a deadly hangover, and two, my goregous neighbour. I waited until I heard my neighbour opposite open up his door, then I flung outside mine, 'accidently' bumping into him.

"Morning!" I said, whilst trying to give him my best smile. By the look on his face, I most probably looked crazed instead of friendly. I should probably work on my smile.

"Morning" He smiled back. Fuck, he had a nice smile.

"I didn't manage to catch your name yesterday" To get to know him more, knowing his name would be a start.

"Sorry about that haha, my names Jake"

"Nice to meet you Jake, my name is Nicole" I beamed to him.

We started walking down the corridor together, when a woman with a pushchair came walking down, causing me to have to squeeze next to him. Damn, he smelt amazing. How I loved that woman.

Jake started to look at me a lot and smile, which made me pretty nervous, as I didn't know if he was laughing to himself or just doing it in a friendly way. Either way, as lomg as he was noticing my precense, I was happy.

As we entered into the lift, I kept trying to glance at him out of the corner of my eye, but I couldn't tell much.

"Nicole, can I just say something?" Shit. I bet he has a girlfriend.

"Erm sure"

He started suddenly smiling, then said "I have a feeling we are going to be very close soon" and just walked out of the lift, winking at me at the same time.

Woah. What just happened?! Did I hear him right?! I could feel my cheeks starting to burn again, and I laughed to myself. Today was going to be a very good day, I could tell.

-------------------------------------------------Ok so, I know this is a short, terrible chapter, but I was tired when I wrote it, and I didn't want to not upload something for all you amazing readers:) The next chapter will be exciting, I promise!!

Remember to Vote, Comment, Fan please, it would mean the world!:)

Thank you,

Niamh x