Chapter one: The New Kid

Today is February 3 year 2016. I'm  Elizabeth and this is my story and how I lived in the apocalypse with my friends. I have 2 friends now but our group will grow......... I hope. Its only Lola, Max, and I. For now we live in my old house. We are leaving tomorrow and i'm doing a run before we go. I found ten packs of water and five packs of jerky and crackers in the store.

"we can't take all of it on are bikes but we can take the car." Lola stated

'' No we can't its to noisy." I said sadly

'' OK fine, than what are we going to do?'' Lola asked

" we could get a different car!" max said scaring me.

"Fine but I get to pick it, and I am going to drive." Lola said sadly but exited at the same time.

" I am ok with that.'' I stated.

" ok, lets go." So we left, Lola and max sleep in the back of the car. Thay are so cute together. But the last thing I want is them to be together and than one of them be eaten. I know how that feels for it to happen to you. When I was 14, I had the best outgoing boyfriend ever, and when this all started, I was atacked by a zombie, he ran tords me and pushed the zombie against the wall. He killed it, but his friend had other ideas. My boyfriend helped me up and asked if I was ok of course, I said yes. I didn't want to worry him. As I said yes the zombies friend came back and took his life in front of me. So I took his knife and killed the zombie. My boyfriends last words to me were:

''live for me please don't give up. Just be you're happy self.'' than, he left me that night. That was the worst night of my life.But I don't let that get me down. It is day time now and we are in a small town and we are deciding where to stay or make into are place or home. I said the police office but they didn't  agree. Lola suggested we get our own place and we all agreed.so now I live in a cute house with 4 rooms but in one of the rooms I found 3 boys in my gest rooms. They were warring scarfs over there mouths.

" aaaaa."I screamed one of them rolled his eyes and covered my mouth.

" What do you think you are doing? ''he asked me.

'' What yore in my house. What are you doing?''I asked.

'' Yore house. We've lived hear for 2 months. ''as I look at each of them I see one staring at me. he hugs me.

''What are you doing?''

"oh ya sorry.'' he takes his scarf off.

'' No No No this cant happen not now. I thought you died what happened?''

'' The last time I saw he was at the school and I went out the doors be hined me and I meet these guys. And I helped them.''

'' so this is the girl. I'm not impress she's not that happy at all.''

'' No der Sherlock. you don't know what she's ben thru. on that noat are you ok? What wires o no I'm so sorry.'' As I go to him for convert Lola comes in.

''Elisabeth I'm hear to see how you are doing....Elisabeth are you hear.'' I went in the hall with Danil Lola starts to cry. She runs up to him and thay start to hug.

" why are you doing here." Danil told us his story.As I siped my water and I went into my room. Is I was in my room veryone was caching up and then the most inbarising thing Lola could ever asked was...

'' Are you and Elizabith dating now''

''What no not...um.. No we are not.'' He yelled

'' Are you shear?'' He blushes as I come down the stares.

'' What are you guys doing?'' Everyone looked at me except for Danil.

'' What did you do to Danil?'' I asked wale turning his chair and what I saw was Dainil blushing so red.it was reder then a baboons but with a sun bern.

'' No why did you guys ask that question. Come on let's go on a walk. Alown'' knowing that the rest of the group would fallow.So I got my gun and 3 of my knives and pout them in the bag with some water and some trail mix.

''lets go.'' He yield to me as I was up stars talking to Lola.

''kk have fun and be carful. Well at least for me.''

'' ok ill be back in a fue mints. ok by.'' and we left.

_________________________________________________________________________

The people who are playing are....

As Lola is played by ''xX0CrystalAngel0Xx" or known as Breana.

As Danil is played by ''jace z''

As Elizabith is played by '' Geekygamer406'' or me

As Daniels first friend is played by. ''doug''

As Danils second friend is played by '' Conner''

As Killian is ''Killian young''

And Lilith is played by ''allthingsweird_emo''/ Kimber

And that's all the caricters for now. Have a grate day 🙂