Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf

Stiles POV:

It was lunch and I knew it was during this time which I had to find a solution to me and Scott's problem of not being invited to Jackson's party. I was now sitting on a table by myself or at least no people were close to me, I was one of the early ones that came to lunch and I glanced around the room looking for Scott. Just than my solution cam walking into the room; Alex.

He was walking towards the food section so I quickly got out of my seat and walked towards him, of course I managed to trip on the process. "Hey dude, what's up?" I said a bit out of breath.

He looked at my expression with a question on his face and said "oh you know the usual, what about you?" he is now serving himself food and getting ready to pay. I have to hurry before he decides to go sit down somewhere.

"I'm trying out for lacrosse" I said walking alongside him.

"That's cool, I hope you make first line" he says at the register now.

"Yeah me too, hey so are you going to Jackson's party this Friday?" I ask hoping for a yes.

"yeah I think so" he says while giving the lunch lady his money.

"do you think me and Scott can go with you?" I finally ask as he gets his food and is ready to sit down.

"Yeah sure, I'll text you" he says and I nod and say "Great thanks man" and walk back to where I was originally sitting, Scott is now there waiting for me.

"What were you and Alex talking about?" he asks as soon as I sit down.

"That was me getting us an invite to Jackson's party" I say with a huge grin on my face.

Alex is the only cool guys from the "cool" guys. He was up with the popular people but he was pretty cool and we were sort of friends. We never really hung out but we talked now and then. I knew knowing him would come in handy sometime.

Lydia's POV:

"Allison we need to go the mall after school" I say while sitting down for lunch at our regular spot. Our table consisted of me and Allison with most of the good lacrosse players and a few other girls that fit the requirements but not a lot. I of course was eating a salad, there weren't many people at the table yet so I could talk freely to Allison.

"Why" she asked while taking a bite of her sandwich.

"I need to buy a new outfit for Jackson's party this Friday" I say in an annoyed voice.

"But you have tons of cute clothes" she says as if my suggestion was insane.

"But they're not new!" I exclaim.

"Do you think Scott will be there?" she asks out of nowhere. I look at her and she's looking at a table behind me, I look back and I see Scott and that friend of his sitting together. Of course they're sitting far back, they're not cool enough to sit with us.

"It's doubtful that he'll be there, he'll most likely not be invited" I say hoping that she'll realize he doesn't belong with us.

She nods as if understanding what I'm saying. Good I'm glad she's seeing the impossible.

I see Jackson walk in so I drop the conversation. I do not want him to overhear our conversation or else he'll know that I'm really interested in him.

Jackson's POV:

I walked into the cafeteria with some of the lacrosse guys from my previous class. I saw Allison and Lydia deep in conversation. I wonder what they're talking about. I'm still a bit pissed at Lydia for as asking about Luke, does she really care about him. She has to be mine first if she goes with him, it means he won.

I think it's about time I make my claim on her that way all guys will know to back off, and none will want to face me if they go after her.

I make a haste decision and sit next to her Allison across from her. She seems a bit surprise to have me there but I simply grin back.

"Hey would it be cool if those two guys over there go to your party?" ask Allison while nodding to two guys a few tables down. I don't really know them, but I don't really care all I can see is Lydia right now.

"Yeah whatever" I respond but from Allison's reaction I can tell that she's pleased, and Lydia a bit annoyed maybe she doesn't like them.

"So you will be at the party right?" I ask in a flirtatious voice.

"Yes I will be there" she answers while looking at me in the eyes, she's so beautiful I don't how I haven't really noticed before. There's more to her than just being hot.

For my bad luck Luke decides to sit right in front of me.

"so heard you're throwing a party this Friday" he says with a knowing look.

"You heard right" I respond in my superior voice.

"I won't be there" he announces.

"How unfortunate" I say in a not sympathetic voice, I knew he was going out of town this weekend which is why I choose to have a party on Friday.

"Sure, perhaps I'll make some time to go though" he says with a grin.

"Either way me and Lydia will have fun for you, don't worry." I put an arm around her shoulders and say "right Lydia" while looking into her eyes.

"Of course" she says back and the way she pouts her lips makes me want to kiss her really badly. But we're in school during lunch this can't happen right now. Not with others watching, then they'll really think we're going out.

I look away from her and face Luke who has a really annoyed look on his face. Good I'm glad he's getting the idea, because no one can compete against me.

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow ! :]

Tumblr: igetlostinwords. tumblr. com no spaces

Wattpad: igetlostinwords

Kik: igetlostinwords

Twitter: igetlostinwords

Instagram: igetlostinwords

Keek: igetlost