Savage

You giggles as Cameron poked the tiny dimple in your cheek as you walked into your favorite store. It was a quiet evening. Well... It was.

Cameron holds up a shirt, but you shake your head,"Too showy." You reply, though, the pattern of the shirt was absolutely adorable.

"But the little cactuses? They're so cute. You can say they're little pricks." Cameron chuckles at his own joke. You roll your eyes and continue walking through the store until a group of fans approach you.

The weren't pleasant. In fact, they looked like they were about ready to tear your head off. You state back at them, your arms folded over your chest.

"Hey honey!" You say,"Take a picture, it'll last longer." You snap. A fan rolls her eyes,"I don't want a picture of you on my phone."

"Well, you seem to love looking at me so much." You say in a sassy tone. She shifts her weight,"Why would I?" She says, thinking she sounds sarcastic.

"Well.. You've been staring at me for ten minutes, maybe. There's a hint for ya." You say a smile playing on your lips.

She scoffs,"Annoying bitch." She mumbles, thinking you couldn't hear.

"Excuse me? Want to say that a little louder, sweetie?" You says tapping closer to her.

"Huh?" She asks, suddenly getting scared and nervous.

"Mhm, bitch I heard you. You wanna check your attitude and try again?" You smile. She nods, speed walking out of the store.

Cameron claps,"Proud of you, babe." he smiles, kissing your cheek.

"Don't fuck with me, prick." You smile and Cameron laughs at his joke from earlier and you two leave the store, hand in hand calling each other names.

-

BANg! Are you proud of me that j updated even though I was late asf?(:

Got my qotd right here:

How do you feel about what happened to skate in the Webster Hall?

Here was my delightful phone convo:

Me : who the fuck do you think you are?

What the fuck do you think this is?

How about i come taz YOUR ass and see how that shit feels?

I also emailed them.... And tweeted them...

So much respect for skate though...❤️