Just Cheat

"Bye, Tay." You smile, kissing your boyfriends cheek. He smiles and walks out the door.

-

It was about an hour later when you heard a loud knock on your door. Your eyebrows furrow together. You walk to the door, opening it.

Cameron leans against the door frame. He bites his lip.

"Oh. Hey cam, come on in." You smile at him. You couldn't lie. You though Cameron was very very good looking.

Cameron walks through the door,"What's up, baby girl?" He asks. You blush at the nickname, but remember Taylor.

"Uhm. Did you need something? You usually never show up here without notice." You say.

"You. I need you." He says.

"Wha----"

"You heard me." Cameron says. He grabs your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"C-Cameron. Taylor." You say.

"Just cheat."

"I can't cheat on my boyfriend, Cameron." You say.

"Yeah. But you know one thing, y/n. You know Taylor doesn't make you feel the way I make you feel." 

"What are you-----"

"He can't give you chills like I do." He says, running his fingertips almond my jawline.

"S-Stop." You stutter.

"He can't," Cameron pauses, leaning close to my ear,"Kiss you.. Like I could."

Your breath hitches in your throat. Did he really just say that to you? Did Cameron like you?

"Cam--- Cameron. Stop." You say. He chuckles deeply in your ear,"You don't want me to."

"Yes I do. I---I'm not going to cheat on T-Taylor."

"Let me change your mind.." Cameron whispers. He kisses your jawline just below your ear and you suck in a deep breath.

He kisses down your jawline gently. Until he gets closer to your lips. He connects his with yours. He grabs the hem of your sweatshirt, pulling it over your head revealing your shirt.

He reaches for your shirt, but you grab his hand stopping him.

"That's enough." You say. You peck his lips.

"Gonna have to break up with Taylor."

Cameron chuckles,"Let's go to sleep."