Chapter 1

Mona's POV

I walked into my parent's kitchen and sighed. I couldn't believe how screwed up my life was. I mean seriously. Let's think about it for second. I am 23 years old and a proud mummy of my little girl. I am living with my parents. I am working as a cashier in the supermarket. I don't have a husband or a boyfriend.

I smirked at the thought as I take out a bowl and spoon for Cora and put it on the table. I rubbed my eyes and smiled as I started to do her breakfast. Cora is my everything. She just turned three and yes... You can do the count. I fell pregnant when I was nineteen. It was a mistake. I thought he loves me. His words made me drunk, I never had a serious relationship before and I was in bed with him at the first day. Bad choise. Huge fucking mistake. My phone chimed and I grabbed it. It was still early morning and Cora was actually still sleeping but I loved to be up early.
I checked my phone and smiled.

"You and me? Tonight! I really want to catch up! Love ya. Xx Megan"

Me and Megan got really close after she and my brother got together. She is a cute girl and I loved chatting with her.

"Sure. Cora will be with her dad.xx"

I answered to her and went to make a coffee for myself. I sipped from my mug and stared out on the window. I heard the front door open and then close and I turned towards the kitchen door and see my brother walk in.

"What's with the hair, Rick?" I asked him. He got this long locks now and it was strange to look at him. It was beads all over his hair.

"What? Girls love it." He grinned at me and I laughed at him.

"Hey Mona." I heard a voice as he walked in.

"Hey Theo..." I smiled at him softly. He usually spends his time with Rick but he went away for a couple months. For some kind of training. He kind of changed. I looked all over him as I sipped more coffee from my mug and I heard a laugh. I snapped my eyes to Rick and straightened my spine. Did I just started to ogle my brother's best friend? But he was sexy. He was 6'2, long curly dark blonde hair and kissable lips, his body was so tuned I swear I could have climb him like a mountain.

Oh god. I cleared my throat. So that's what changed... He got more broader by the month as he was away. After all he was doing a training. Why am I rambling in my head? I looked at Rick who was grinning at me and I widened my eyes at him.

"Shut up Rick." I grumbled turning away from them and throwing my mug into the sink. I grabbed the side of the counter and closed my eyes. Please leave. I heard them talk and then they left the kitchen. I blinked and then took a deep breath. Theo was always in our lives. He was Rick's best friend from nursery. They went to be firemans together. What's changed now? I shake my head and my body and give myself a mental shake as well. It's just my body missing it's needs nothing else. Tonight I will go out and have some fun.

"Mummyyyy" I heard Cora squeling and I smiled and turned.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"I am hungry." She whined as she usually did it at the morning. I poured her some milk and grinned at her.

"Which one are you fancy today?" I asked her as she sat down. She thought about it for a second and grinned at me.

"Stars." She mumbled and I went to get her a cereal with star shapes in it. I poured some in her milk and she started to munch on it. "Mummy? Why are you wearing your pjs?" I widened my eyes and I just realised what I was actually wearing. A really short short and a really showing everything top. "Why are you red?" I touched my cheek and closed my eyes for a second.

"We are leaving!" Rick and Theo walked back to the kitchen and through the living room to actually exit the house so of course they saw me. Theo looked at me one more time and smiled at me knowingly. I mean of course He have seen me in clothes like that but it was more now. Why? I shake it off again because I think it's only my libido. I haven't been with anyone... Oh my god. Three years. Three fucking years?? Is something wrong with me? I asked myself as I sat down and drink my remaining coffee. I sighed as I watched Cora munching on her food.

"Is daddy coming today?" She asked me and I instantly forgot about my libido. I cleared my throat and squeezed my thighs together. Oh god.

"Daddy gonna pick you up from nursery and you will be with him tonight..." I smiled at her knowing she will come home with something super what her father gonna tell her about me. I hated him.
Our love turned into hatred after I found out I was pregnant. He denied her from the start because he thought I was sleeping around like he did which I didn't know until then. I told him she is his from the beginning. When Cora was born he paid for the DNA which came back like I told him. He is the dad of my daughter.
The damage was there already. His family wanted us to be married. I don't. I was disappointed in him, I wanted to be with my daughter and I didn't care about him anymore. There were accusations, fights but after a couple a weeks we agreed on share parenting. He pays me a huge amount of money after her. I never touched that money. It's on my spare account. It will be good when she needs money or we have a huge expensive. I am working and living with my parents which is pathetic but I didn't want to lean on my ex.

"Mum?" I snapped back at her voice and cleared my throat.

"Yes?"

"I am finished. Can I put my dress on today? Is uncle Delvin gonna come on the weekend?" She asked me and I smiled at her.

"Yes you can wear your dress.." I sighed. "Though I don't know if he is coming. I will ask him, okay?" I asked her and she grinned at me. "Now move your little ass and let's get dressed." She giggled and started to run to her room. I laughed as I run after her.

After I braided her hair and put some colourful beads in it she put her long pink dress on. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. She was my everything.

"I need to quickly dress up too. You can play a little. " I told her and went to my room. I quickly showered and I heard my mum and dad talk with Cora. I went back to my room and put on a shirt and jeans. I looked at my hair and frowned. I quickly made a messy bum and tried to look at least presentable for my work today. I put some mascara on and sighed looking all over myself in the mirror.

I needed to go out. I just needed to get the steam off. I sighed and grabbed my bag quickly. I put my keys, wallet and phone into and walked outside.

"Come on Cora lets go." I shouted for her and my mum walked her to the hallway. "Here is your jumper..." I helped it on her and she smiled. I kissed my mum cheeks. "See you later mum."

"See you later, Mona." She smiled and we walked until the nursery. I already let them know that it would be her dad who picks her up today. I kissed her goodbye and I walked into town and into the supermarket where I worked.

"Morning Mona!" One of my co worker greeted me and I smiled.

"Hey, Dave. What's up?" I asked him as I put my stuff into my locker and put on my working jumper.

"James cheated." He started and I widened my eyes at him.

"Nooo wayyy." I told him and he started to explain it to me how he caught him with someone else in bed and that he was so devastated.