Vacation!!!

Erza
Makarov heard about Lucy and decided to celebrate.
Natsu has been overprotective with his key since then.

Lucy
"Yukino!I heard that our guild is going on a vacation!Wanna join me!"I said running in to her."Sure,I wouldnt be surprised but Sabertooth is going to the same location!" Yukino said."Virgo,wanna join us?"I invited her."Sure"Virgo said."This is going to be fun!"
Me and Yukino said in unison.

Erza
The train finally stopped.We were already at the beach.It was very pleasant.I like it.
Natsu just got out of the train.

He seemed gloomy and was very protective of the key.

"Hey I smell something familiar"Natsu sniffed the air.

"Same with me Salamander" Gajeel said.

"Luce?"Natsu asked himself following the scent.I'll just leave it.

Natsu

"Lucy?!!" I saw her with Yukino and Virgo."What the hell are you three doing here?" I asked."We heard about the vacation and decided to join in"Virgo said.

Lucy's cat ears twitched a bit.It was so cute.I wanted to keep her in a small box.

"Yukino?!!"I heard Sting."We're on vacation"Yukino said."I have to go"Virgo left.

"Natsu can I join you and the others?"Lucy asked me.I nodded and left Yukino and Sting alone.

I gripped Lucy's hand tightly. I saw her blush.She looks cute.

All of us hang out and had fun.
I'm glad because Lucy's happy.

I wonder how she feels about me.

I wonder why I'm being protective of her.But I dont want to lose her again.

"Call me if you need me"Lucy disappeared in thin air.

"We're leaving tomorrow so pack your things!"