Chapter Four | Break Me

At first, I thought it was cool that Ray, the hottest guy in school, was kissing me.

But then, his kisses were just gross.

Wait was I even allowed to think that? Well they were pretty disgusting and sloppy. 

He was drunk, I could tell at this point. 

Hell, I could taste it. How gross was this?

I tried to push him off. 

"Ray!" I murmured. 

I felt his hand trying to unbutton my pants. Wow, seriously? 

No. I pushed him as hard as I could. 

"What the hell Ray!"

He tried to grab at me again. 

"Ray, stop!"

He just ignored me. He grabbed my hands so I wasn't able to move. He started to kiss down my neck and suck on it. 

He was strong so I couldn't get out of his grasp. Then, at that moment my eyes connected with Jake. 

"JAKE!" I screamed.

At that moment, I still have no idea if Jake ever saw, but Ray slapped me. He slapped me hard enough for tears to flood my eyes. 

"Shut up bitch!" he said.

That's when I heard Jake. 

"What the fuck!? Ryan!"

Jake came towards us so fast. Ray must have been frightened by how fast Jake was coming towards us because thats when he let go of my wrist. 

Jake's fist hit Ray's jaw. Overprotective brother mode turned on instantly. 

"Why the fuck, are you touching my sister huh!?"

I loved him for that.

As soon as Ray had let go of me, i had flown into Ryan's arms. 

I wasn't sure how or when I had gotten there, but I wasn't letting go. I held onto him for dear life. 

He held me while the tears fell. 

"Shush, it's okay Rose. We're here. It's okay."

I heard Jake say, "Touch her again and see what happens." 

Jake turned and walked towards us leaving Ray there. 

"Ry, get her to the car. I'm going to look for Connor!"

Jake was pissed. I could hear it in his voice. Ryan held me around my waist trying to get us through the crowd to the front door. I could feel the eyes watching us. I had no doubt in my mind people were staring at us. 

We had finally gotten to the car. I sat there in a daze. I couldn't believe all this had just happened. Ryan held me and was running his fingers through my hair. He was trying to calm me in the only way he knew how. But, it was working. 

We must have sat there for what felt like 20 minutes. It could have been longer. 

"Dammit, where the fuck is Connor!?"

I heard Ryan whisper. He too now was starting to get pissed off. That was when I saw Jake storming out of the house with Connor behind him. 

Jake got into the driver's seat and Connor opened the passenger car door. He sat down and turned to say something to me. I cut him off before he even could.

"Save it Connor. I don't even want to hear it." 

I couldn't even look at Connor. He was supposed to be watching you. But no, he was probably off with another slut as usual. I was sitting in a corner about to be raped and he had no idea it was even happening. 

The ride home was silent until Connor tried to speak. 

"Scar, I'm sorry."

I just buried my face in Ryan's chest. His arm was wrapped around my neck holding me there. It wasn't like I could turn my head even if I wanted to talk to Connor. I squeezed Ry's hand as a sign to let him know to save me. 

Ryan understood me, as usual. 

"Connor, Shut up man, she doesn't wanna talk to you."

Just then Jake pulled into the driveway. The boys had already planned on staying the night. We all piled out of the car. Ryan still had his arm wrapped around my shoulder. 

I truly loved this kid. He always had my back. 

Connor unlocked the door and I walked past him up to my room. I shut my door and threw on a pair on sweat pants. 

I walked back downstairs. I couldn't sleep. I was still kind of freaked out. I saw Ry laying on the couch. I walked over to him. I stopped in front of him at the couch. He looked up and saw me. He opened his arms for me and I laid down with him. 

I laid my head in the crook of his neck and he pulled the blankets up over us. I snuggled into him. 

He had his left arm bent behind his head and the right around my waist. I felt him sigh. 

"You okay Scar?"

"No.."

"I'm here. It's okay. How's your cheek?" he asked, referring to when Ray slapped me. 

"It hurts."

As soon as I admitted to the pain he leaned over and gently kissed it.

"Thanks ry, where are the boys?"

"Upstairs, probably having a bromance. You know the usual."

I smiled at that. Ryan was always the chill one. With his arm wrapped around my waist I felt comfort. It was weird because for once it felt really good.

I mean it was comforting, only comforting right?

I yawned.

"Go to sleep Rose. I''m here. Everything's okay now."

"Okay. Love you Kid." 

"Love you too, Rose."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in my best friend's arms.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment, Vote, and spread the word!

Tumblr; Espinoza8418.tumblr.com

Twitter; @Rbutler_lover

Love you guys!

Forever & Always;

-Espinoza

xoxo.

Bunches