The annonuncement.

Chapter 6 is up. It's going forward I'm kind off nerves. I don't know if you guys like it or not. If I should delete this and start over. But I feel a connection with the chapters. I have worked really hard and long with this story. I'm currently writhing chapter 10. And I haven't planned to stop any time soon. But it's kinda hard to put the motivation in the story if I don't know if you guys like it or not. I now I do and maybe that is enough to keep going. I love you all who read this story and I'm happy I finally the Courage I need to upload this story. Thank you all. :)

                           ***      

I was dragged back as David took my elbowed in a firm grip dragging me back to the bathroom Charlotte also stood in.

"HE DID THAT" Charlotte screamed with her hands up in the air.

"Calm down, we don't want anybody to hear" David hissed quite making Charlotte shut up.

"Sorry, but really Liz, your dad?" she asked with a sad tone making me drop my shoulders as I looked down.

"Please Lizzy we can help you" David said and stroke my shoulders.

"No you can't, you can't help" I said with a low voice.

I saw Charlotte and David have like a mind conservation.

"Please don't tell anybody" I pleaded and looked between them two.

"No of course not" they said in sync.

"But what will you tell them if they see?" Charlotte said nervous.

"What will you tell Blake?" David than asked making me look at him confused.

"Why does it matter if he knew or not?" I asked him.

"Well he will find out sooner or later considering he is your mate" David said and a smack was heard as Charlotte hit him in the head.

"What the hell, I though she knew" he answered and stroke the spot Charlotte had hit him.

"You though that I didn't knew that you guys where Werewolf's?" I asked and their faces showed surprise. 

"You knew? I mean you know" Charlotte said surprised.

"Yeah Blake told me yesterday, or he showed me" I said serious, still in shock from it.

"And you know that you and Blake are mates right?" David asked confused.

"Yeah, I mean yes but I don't quite understand the whole mate thing" I said confessing.

"I know it is a lot to take in, considering that you are human and everything, but think of that Bella from twilight didn't know anything about Vampire and was like in a total shock after that but soon accepted Edward as he was" Charlotte said hopefully.

"Yeah well, werewolves are cooler though" David said and smirked.

"But for real Liz what are you going to tell Blake he IS going to find out sooner or later" Charlotte said now nervous again.

"He doesn't need to know, and if he does it isn't his business" I said huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well considering that you two are Mates it is kind of his business, and he isn't going to take it very well" David said and Charlotte nodded agreeing.

"Why isn't he going to take it "kind of well" it doesn't concerned him" I stated ones again wanting to leave already.

"You don't know what he is cable of, if you see your mate hurt hell is going to break out" David said and ones again I huffed.