Jealously

Your's POV

I am just sitting down on the couch, just watching Netflix and scrolling through Twitter, not really paying attention to it. As I am just looking at my feed, something catches my eye. I stop to see it, and it is picture of Lauren and Brad, with Lauren kissing his cheek. I immediately start to question Lauren's love for me. " Is she cheating on me?" "Am I not good enough for her?" "How could she do this to me?" I thought and as I started to think of the worse possibilities, my eyes started to water. After a few minutes, I was full on sobbing, then I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up later, on the couch with Lauren staring at me. Once she starts approaching me, I shot up and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I hear footsteps approaching the door. "Baby, what's wrong?" She asks. "Don't act like you don't know what's wrong!" I shout and contiuing to sob. "I seriously don't know what's going on" she told me. "Well, if you don't know, then on check on Twitter" I shouted at her. She sighed and I could hear her walking away from the door. I unlocked the door, walked to our bedroom, packs a bag of clothes and all the essentials needed and headed downstairs. She looked up from her phone and roll her eyes. I just sighed and headed out the door.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! This my first ever story. I'm sorry if it's bad but it will get better. Leave me a suggest of what you want the next  part to be like or you have any other story ideas. Thanks 😊. Also I'm sorry, if it's short, I'll make it longer next time! But for now, peace out suckers