Do I know you at all (Jealously Part 2)

Your POV
"I guess she doesn't care about me anymore" says to myself. It's raining and I have no where to go. "Wait, I'll call my best friend Nate" takes my phone out of my pocket and call Nate, he answers on the third ring. "Hello?" He says. "Hey Nate, can I crash at your place for a few days?" "Yeah why?" "U-Um I think Lauren is cheating on me" "No she is cheating on you. I caught her couple days ago. I didn't wanna tell you because you'll get mad at me and ruin your relationship with Lauren" Nate says. "How could you? Nate you're my best friend, you're supposed to tell me everything even if it hurts" You say. My phone rings, you look at who's calling and none other than that bitch, Lauren. You consequently answer it "What do you want? You say harshly "Damn what has gotten into you?" Lauren says "Your cheating ass" you says almost on the verge of shouting "H-How d-did you k-know?" Lauren says, stuttering. "So it is true? Well I wanted to test my theory out and it turned out to be true. So fuck you and your little boyfriend's baby carrot of a dick. Bye" you say coldly and hangs up. Nate wipes away the tears that you didn't even acknowledge that had called upon your face. "It's gonna be alright babygirl. I'm going to get you through this" Nate kisses your cheek, dangerously close to your lips. You felt the sparks that you once formerly felt with Lauren. "N-Nate?" You say "Yes, Babe?" Nate says. "Kiss me" You say mustering up confidence. "I-I" Nate kisses you and it's nothing like you have ever felt with Lauren. You decide to pull away. "T-That was amazing, Nate" You say. "Can I take you on an date? I've liked you for a long time but you were with Lauren at the time so I couldn't act upon my feelings" Nate says nervously. "Yes, Nate. I'll go on a date with you" You say while smiling.
Even though you and Lauren broke up, there's always someone else out there for you.

—————————————————
Hey. Sorry for the long wait. I've been so occupied with school and exams, but I am back for good.
Comment down below or pm me your suggestions and don't forget to vote. Thank you bye 😋😀