Junhwan - Feeling Better

After Mix and Match  when Jinhwan's team lose
A/N: I WANT YOU BABY by Jinhwan, Junhoe, Hongseok

Jinhwan's POV

@Dorm

Doors are locked. Its been 4 hours since I did not left this room. I wanted to reflect myself because I was really depressed at the results. I am really sorry to Junhoe and Hongseok. They shouldnt have team with me so they wont lose.

Remembering what happened. Tears continuously flow from my eyes. I wanted to punch myself for what happened. I have never been a good leader. I envy Hanbin because he can always win. I know its not about always winning. But I cant take it that they are losing because I am not a good leader. I hate myself for not being good enough for them.

My eyes are already red and tired because of crying. I am continuously sobbing when I heard the knock on the door.

"Jinhwan hyung........" I heard from outside of the room. I am not sure who is it.

"Its been 4 hours since you locked yourself at the room. We are all worried for you" Someone is still knocking, so I decided to open the door, but still didnt notice who is it because I am still crying. I just go to my bed and put the pillow in my face.

"Jinhwan hyung, stop crying" then I realize it was Junhoe. I was surprised because I am expecting it to be Hanbin or Bobby.

"Its not your fault. I know you did all the things that you can do" He said.

I decided to look at him. And that was not a good decision because i suddenly smiled while crying.

Junhoe was wearing my cow pajamas and  wearing a toy story printed shirt.

"Come on hyung. Look I wear this for you to smile. Stop crying hyung, youre the eldest here but you are always crying" I just stare at him

"Remember hyung, in a match there is always winners and losers. Even though we lose, I know we are still better than them in vocals." He said while smirking and smiling.

I just smiled at him. I felt better after he comfort me.

"Come on hyung. Yunhyeong hyung cooked something. You are not yet eating" He said and grabbed my hands. I just follow him outside.

"Yaaaaaahhh. Guys. Look who I have. The crying hyung is already heree" He shouted and put his hands on my shoulder.

They are all looking at me like they are all worried. It was an awkward atmosphere since no one wants to talk.

"Hyung, come lets eat." Hanbin broke the silence and dragged me from Junhoe to the kitchen.

We all ate and I am between Junhoe and Hanbin. They are all taking care of me. It made my heart flutter. I can feel all the love for me.

Junhoe's POV

I am really worried to Jinhwan hyung. He always cry even it is not his fault. I know its hard for him but it is even harder for us to see him suffer like that.

We are all eating right now but Jinhwan hyung doesnt even speak a word since we lost. The last thing I hear from him is "Sorry". He say sorry to us after we lose.

"Yaaah. Jinhwan hyung. Speak now please. Look at the effort of Junhoe. He even dressed like that for you." Donghyuk said and they all laugh.

"Its okay. Just give him a time" I said and continue to eat.

After we finished eating. Chanwoo and Donghyuk volunteer to clean the dishes. We all left them and go to the living area. Jinhwan hyung is beside Bobby and BI. They are talking but I really want to talk to Jinhwan hyung.

I walk to them and grabbed Jinhwans hand.

"Can I excuse him for a second? I just want to talk to him" they are all surprised. I am also surprised on what I have done.

"Yaah. We are still talking with Jinani" BI  said.

" I will return him later. We are just going for a walk" I replied while looking at Jinhwan like asking if we could.

"Why cant you just talk here with us?" Bobby asked.

Ohhh jeez. They are too many questions. Thats why I just look at Jinhwan hyung.

"Please hyung?" I asked Jinhwan hyung directly and ignored their questions.

"Whooooaaawwww....... Is that you Junhoe. Did you just said pleaseee??" They all reacted like they have seen it once in a bluemoon.

"Okay. Lets go" Jinhwan hyung said and dragged me outside.

We are walking, but I am not really saying anything. I am surprised when Jinhwan hyung put his arms on my shoulder.

"You said you wanted to talk. But why are you not talking right now?"He asked me.

"I just think that you want fresh air, space and time away from all the things that depressed you thats why I asked for a walk" I replied.

"Thank you"I am surprised to hear that. I looked at him and I can see that there are tears again in his eyes.

I get my handkerchief and wipe his tears away.

"Youre crying again. I take you for a walk for you to forget that but you end up crying again"I said and I see some convenience store. I dragged him inside and treat him an ice cream.

"Thank you Junhoe. You really make me feel better." He said and I laughed because the ice cream is all over his mouth.

"Why are you laughing???" He angrily asked but he looked cute.

"youre like a kid hyung. You need to know how to eat ice cream properly." I said and give my handkerchief to him.

We walk and talk until we realize it is already late. Thats why we decided to go home.

"Junhoe-ah. Can you sleep at my room tonight?" I am surprised at his question. Because at all times we are the one who is asking him to sleep with us. Sometimes we are playing games just to decide on whom will Jinhwan hyung sleep with.

"Sure hyung. I still have many things to talk to you" I replied with a smile.

----------

END.

I know its not that good. First time on oneshot. Sorry. Request are open even though its not Jinhwans pairing.

   Thinking of doing some chapters even though not related to Jinhwan.

Ill try to make a better oneshot next time ❤

Credits to owners of pictures.

-Jinaniii 💙