Binhwan-Jealous? Part 1

Hanbin POV

Its been 3 months since we had our debut. I was so happy because we already achieve our first goal, to debut.

There was actually a big difference before and after we debut. Of course our schedule, but we are not against it because we really love to work especially when we are together.

When it comes to friendship, we become closer especially Chanwoo and I. Since he is the last member to join our team.

But one thing also changes that bothers me this time. Jinhwan hyung.

"Hanbin hyung, Lets go" Chanwoo called me. We are on our way to fanmeeting. We are divided into two groups for the car. Jinan, Junhoe and Bobby are in one car and I am with Chanwoo, Yunhyeong and Donghyuk.

As I was saying earlier, Jinhwan hyung bothers me because he is different now. He barely talks to me like before. I dont know what happen. But before, we are always together. But now he is just always with Junhoe and Bobby.

"Hyung, we are here" Chanwoo called and we go down. We are the first one who came here that is why we are waiting for them. As they arrive, the door opens and I saw Jinhwan hyung resting his head to Junhoe's shoulder.

"I'm going in first. Just follow" I suddenly say and walk away. I dont know why did I say that but I was sure it was because of what I saw.

Jinhwan POV

"Jinhwan hyung. Jinani." I heard voices and when I open my eyes it was Junhoe and Bobby who is calling me.

We are actually here at the venue and I notice the other members outside but Hanbin is not there. Maybe he did something that is important.

"Can you really do the fanmeeting hyung?" Bobby asked me.

"Yes. Dont worry. I can do it" I replied while smiling.

Honestly. I am not feeling well right now. My head and body hurts so much. My voice is also different right now.

"Why dont you just tell it to BI hyung? I am sure he will understand this" Junhoe said.

Junhoe and Bobby are the only members that knows I am sick today. I dont want the others to worry especially BI since he is thinking so much right now.

"Ani(No). I am okay" I replied while smiling so they wont worry that much.

When we get to the venue. Its time for rehearsal.

"Lets go." BI coldly called us. It was really different maybe he was just tired.

We are done in our 3 songs. I am deadly tired. I think Im gonna collapse. Junhoe and Bobby are looking at me like they are checking if Im okay. I just smiled at them as an answer.

The next song is Sinosijak. The dance is not that easy thats why I cant follow them well. I am 3 seconds behind their steps. The sounds suddenly stops.

"YAAAH. JINHWAN HYUNG. What are you doing???" I am surprised because its been a long time since he was mad like that.

"Mianhe(Sorry). Ill do better" I just replied.

"Do better?? Since we started you cannot hit the high notes and now the dance??" He continue to shout at me. I was startled. I dont know what to say but I felt sorry.

The members start to come at us.

"BI. Dont shout at hyung" Bobby said while Junhoe come near to me to assist me since they are the one who knows I am sick.

"What dont shout?? There is only 2hours left for us to rehearse." BI was really mad. We are all scared at him now.

"Jinhwan hyung. Are you okay? Your face is pale already and your sweating too much" Junhoe said to me softly and others cant hear it.

"I am okay. Lets continue the rehearsal. Mianhe(Sorry) everyone." I say loudly and BI just walks away.

We still continue our rehearsal even though BI is not here. I felt really sorry to BI and other members.

We finished our rehearsals and take a rest.

"Mianhe guys. Ill do better next time" I say to them and go directly to our waiting room to rest first. I closed my eyes thinking of Hanbin.

Hanbin POV

Its been months since I shout like that. I dont know why. Its just that when I saw Jinhwan hyung. I just want to shout. I was also confused. He is not like that, he is one of the ace when it comes to dancing and singing.

I was here at the other room. Cooling myself down. I wasnt suppose to walk out but I saw something that make me feel mad more. I didnt finish the rehearsals but Im still glad that they continue the rehearsals. They sure do grow a lot.

*Knock. Knock* I heard the knock from the door and saw Bobby.

"Hanbin-ah. Whats Wrong?"
(A/N: #WHATSWRONG5M guys. Watch the music videooo pleaseeee.) Bobby asked.

"I was just tired" I replied.

"Thats why you shouted at Jinhwan hyung like that?" He continued.

"Its not that. Cant you see what he is doing? It seems like he is not serious earlier." I replied.

"Then why did you walked out?" He continued to ask.

"Molla(I dont know)." I replied in a low voice

" Do you think I dont know? " he said while smirking.

I dont get what did he say thats why I just looked at him with a confused look.

"Okay. Okay. Youre jealous" I was shocked with what he say. I am really jealous?

"Jealous? Of what?" I asked him

"Pssssshhh. Really this kid. In denial. You are jealous because Jinhwan hyung is not that close to you anymore. You are jealous looking on whoever is talking to him" He replied with a cool voice.

"Whyyyy? I am not. I am just tired" I still continue to deny. I dont want to admit it but he got a point.

"*Sigh* okay. I just came here to tell you that Jinhwan hyung is really sick right now. Thats why Junhoe and I have been taking care of him since this morning. He is at the other room. Sleeping. He must be really tired. You shouldnt shouted like that to him. He continued the rehearsals even though he is very sick but you. You walked away just because youre jealous. I am leaving. Jinhwan hyung needs someone today. See you later" He said in a cold voice and leave the room.

That hits my heart right now.
I dont know what to say right now. I am confused. Is he sick? Why I didnt notice that? I am soo dead. Hanbin ahhhhh. You are such a mess.

What should I do right now?

--------
End of Part 1

Enjoy ☺

♡Jinaniii