BobHwan-Having a hard time

Bobby POV

We are now at the cafe waiting for our flight to Japan.

"Yaah. Kim Jinhwan. Seat here with me" I called him

"Are you okay?" I asked him. I am worried after seeing a fan put a cellphone to his face.

"Why? Did you see it?" He asked me with a confusing look because we are far from each other when that happened.

"Ne(Yes). Its like this" Then I repeat to him what the fan did. He looks pissed.

"Im fine. It doesnt hurt I was just quite shocked. And I dont want to get mad at fans so its okay" He said but I know it hurts because it was literally at his face.

Jinhwan hyung is the type of person who is not really open with us. He always hide what he feels inside. I am worried since all of us go to him when we have problems. He always help us but we dont help him in return. I hope he doesnt feel alone.

"Come on guys. Its time for our flight" BI said and he waited for Jinhwan to stand up. He put his hands to Jinhwans neck.

They are really close. I wonder if Jinhwan ever share problems with BI. I hope he do because he really needs someone but I also want to be a person in which he can rely to since I always rely to him. I want to give back what he have done to me.

We are now at the airplane. We played rock-paper-scissors to know who will be at the first class ride. BI, Jinhwan and I are together at the first class seats.

(Seat position:BI-Jinhwan-Bobby)

Jinhwan's POV

I am now sitting at the first class ride with BI and Bobby.

I am quiet for the whole time of the flight. Honestly, what happen earlier just changed my mood. I am mad at myself because I feeled pissed for what happen. I know I shouldnt say this but I am still a person who got hurt easily. I am mad at myself because I shouldnt be pissed.

"They are fans Jinhwan. You shouldnt be mad. You should be always thankful" This is what I always say to myself. But sometimes I wonder if fans knew their limitations. Oh really. Shut the fuck up Jinhwan. Your not helping yourself. Dont blame the fans.

I decided to take a nap first to relax myself.

"Yah. Jinan Wake up We are here . " Someone is tapping my hands. When l open my eyes it was Bobby. He looked worried . I wonder what happened when l was sleeping .

Bobby's POV

"Jinhwan, Shut the fck up. You are not helping yourself" I was startled when I hear it coming from Jinhwans mouth. I think he is dreaming. I looked at BI to see his reaction but I bet he didnt hear it since he is also sleeping.

I wake them up to say that we had arrived already.

(Fast Forward:Hotel. Assume they are just in one room)

"Hanbin-ah. Can I talk to you for a second" I called BI when they are playing games.

" Is it that important? We are playing Kimbap" He refusely said. But I just look at him with a serious face.

"Why? You just interrupted me when I am playing" He said.

"I am just curious. Does Jinhwan talked to you" I asked him. He looked confused.

"Of course. He talked to me. Everyone here does." He replied. Oh he didnt get it

"No. No. I mean with serious matters" I said

"Kimbap. You know Jinhwan hyung. He doesnt talk to anyone when it comes to his problems." He replied with an assuring look.

"Are you not worried?. He seems different this past few days. I think he has problems." I asked him.

"Of course. I am worried but he wouldnt say anything. Thats why the only thing we could do is make him happy" He said while looking at Jinhwan who is just looking at the nightsky.

"Okay. Go back to your game." I sighed.

This is not good. I really need to talk to Jinhwan hyung.

I went to where he is sitting. I am almost 2 steps away from him but still he didnt see me. He really is in deep thoughts.

"Jinhwan hyung" I softly said. He was startled and quickly wipe something on his face. Is he crying? Fck. I dont want him crying again. It breaks me. Really.

"Ne? What brought you here?" He asked while not looking at my face.

"Are you crying?" I asked and sit beside him.

"Ani. It is just so windy so my eyes is watery" he keeps on denying. Aisssh this hyung.

"Jinani. I am worried." I said to him and he looked at me. And now I am sure he cried a lot.

"Why? About what?" He asked.

"About you. I am worried that you feel alone hyung. It seems like you always have a deep thoughts and I am always sorry for not helping you. It hurts to see you crying alone to your problems while we always go to you when we have problems. I am sorry in behalf of all members if we are selfish. We wanted to help you but you are not saying anything. You always keep your problems to yourself. Hyung. Do you not trust us? I mean we can help you. We wanted to give back all the things you have done for us." I say and I can see tears in his eyes.

"Hyung. Aisssh. Dont cry." I said and I wipe his tears away.

"Thank you. I dont know what to say but I just want to thank you. This past few days I feel so alone then many things happen and I dont know how to handle it. It seems like its me against the world. But you are here telling me that. All this time, I thought I can solve any problens alone since I am always giving advice to you. But all the things I say to you I cant do it myself. I dont want the others to see me having a hard time. Because I want them to believe that whatever I say to them is true and I myself want to show them that every problem has its solution" he said and he burst into tears.

"Having you here is enough help for me. Today. I felt like I have someone who is always there for me. Thank you" He said.

"Why are you thinking like that? Please remember that we are always here for you. Even if we are dorks. Always remember that we family. And family help each other.Like what you have said before to me. Even if I dont have my parents and family beside me always remember that you can be my parent and family. We all treated you as a mother. And we as childrens are here for you. I dont want you to feel alone because it hurts so much to see you like that. Even though the others are not saying this but I think we all feel the same way." I said and wipe my tears. Thinking Jinhwan is having a hard time makes me cry.

"Cheer up Jinhwan. We love you and we are always here for you" I said and hold his hands. I hope I helped him.

-----END-----

This is a trash. Im sorry. I just couldnt think and I am quite lonely so it reflects my story. I will try my best for the next chapter. Thank you 😊

♡Jinanii