1

Cast:

Kylie Jenner as: Maggie
India Westbrook as: herself
Crystal Westbrook as: herself
Stass Karanikolaou as: Anna
Kendall Jenner as: Rachel
Sam Wilkinson as:himself
Jack Gilinsky as:himself

_____________________________

Maggie

I turn around in my room before picking up my last box. My brother, Jack, help me out. I should probably introduce myself. Im Maggie Gilinsky. I'm the third oldest of four kids. My older brother, Jack is older by three minutes, my older sister Rachel is older by 2.5 minutes.

If you haven't noticed were triplets. We have a two year old sister, Harper.

"Thanks Jack," i say. We head out the door putting the last boxes in the moving truck. I pull my hair up in a bun.

Me, Jack, and Rachel, climb in the back of the truck with the boxes. We're moving from Omaha to LA.

I look up to see Rachel making snapchats.
I jump infront of her camera and make stupid faces. She laughs before posting it.

"Jack!" I scream. "Yes Maggie?" He says. "Can you ask mom and dad where we are?" I complain. "Were in LA already just need to get to the house," he says. "YAY," i shout waiting to get there.

The truck soon comes to a stop. I step out of the truck going in the house to claim the biggest room. Rachel then comes up behind me.

"Damn it i wanted this room!" She says. "Too bad," i say. She rolls her eyes going across to the next room.

I go outside to get my boxes and paint.

I take a deep sigh, finally finishing my room. Im quite impressed if i say so myself.
I go through my phone to see an old picture. I go to post it on instagram.

Maggiee.x:

Maggiee.x: last picture from home ❤️
sammywilk: 😍😍
Maggiee.x: thanks babe 😘 @sammywilk

Whos Sammy wilk? Being my curious self i went to his page. Boy is he fine. I quickly hit the follow button. I place my phone down on my bed.

I walk out of my room to Rachel's room. She was laying on her bed. "Rachel?" I ask. "Yeah?" She says, eyes still glued to her phone. "Do you know who this is?" I ask showing her Sammy's picture. She shakes her head no and i shrug chilling with her for awhile.