3

Maggie

"Maggie darse prisa!" (Maggie Hurry Up) Rachel shouted. I pulled some strands of hair out of my bun. I had on a white sleeveless croptop with black ripped leggings.

I made my way downstairs quicky. "Cállate Rachel," I glare as I reached the bottom. We made our way to Jack's car. "Shotgun!" I shout as I hop in the passenger seat. "Fuck you," Rachel grumbles. I just chuckle as Jack drives to school.

"See you guys later," I say, traveling to my locker. I sigh as I open my locker, grabbing my book. I adjust my strap on my shoulder, heading to class.

I slumped down in my seat, drawing pictures of Dylan O'Brien while Mrs.Armstrong lectured us in algebra. "Miss Gilinsky, since your paying so much attention, tell me–"

"Eight," I interrupt, continuing my drawing. "Very well," she said in a 'thats unusual' tone. Some kids snickered at my response. The bell rang, signaling it was time for lunch. I put my things in my bag, heading for the door.

"Hey!" I hear a voice behind me. I quickly turn on my heels. "Im India, this is Crystal and Anna," The girl said before me. "Maggie," I smile. "Wanna have lunch with us?" Crystal ask. "Sure," I shrug, as we head to the cafeteria.

Laughing, we sat down at the table. Realizing i forgot to get ketchup, I dip my fry into India's. "Hey!" She complains. "Hello," I joke. Soon, a group of boys make their way over. I soon feel a body near mine, I look over to see it was only Cam.

I prop my leg up across his lap. "Maggie, this is my boyfriend Matt," Crystal says. "Hola," I smile. He chuckles, "Sup." I gasp loudly, "Are you gonna eat that?" I ask, nodding at his burger. "Nope, take it." He says.

I grab it shoving it in my mouth, making everyone laugh. Once I finished the burger, The bell rang. We all stand up, throwing our trays away, slouching to class.

We were watching a documentary in health class, but me and India were too busy passing notes. I opened the piece of paper, laughing to myself.

We should sneak out of class. ;)

Im down.

We grab our bags,Crawling out of class. We go to the front office and sign out. We hop into India's car, going to starbucks. She plugs her phone in the Aux, and plays Acquainted by The Weeknd.

We blast the music on our way to starbucks. Once we got there, I texted Jack.

Me: Caught a ride.

I slid my phone back into my back pocket. Me and India went back to school to pick up Crystal and Anna. We pulled up just in time. Crystal was hugging Matt, and Anna was talking on the phone.

I went through India's playlist, searching for a new song. I finally decided on Power by Young Thug. Anna gets in the car, her phone still placed to her ear. "Okay see you then," she sighs, "Love you too." She hangs up.

"Whats wrong Anna Banana?" I pout. "Nate wont be back for at least a month," She says. "Who is Nate?" I ask. "My boyfriend," she says. "So I'm the only single one?" I whine. "Nope," India says. "Thank God," I groan.

Crystal hops in the car. "Where the fuck have you two been?" She ask. Me and India hold up our starbucks cups. "Fuck us then," she says. We just laugh. "So, Caniff is having a party tomorrow, should we go?" Anna ask.

I wasn't really paying attention, I was scrolling through instagram. "Maggie!" Someone shouted, "Huh?" I ask. "You going?" Crystal asked. "My mom doesn't approve of parties," I say. "And why not?" Crystal ask.

I nervously chuckled. "Y'know, us teenagers, lets get going now," I ramble. "You lost your virginity didn't you?"

"Yup," I sigh, "Oh, theres my house right there." I point out. India pulls up in my driveway. We all get out and enter my house. "Hola mamá," I shout. "Hola Ma-" she looks at me with a smile, "quien es este?" (Who Is This?)

"Mamá this is Anna, India, and Crystal." I smile. "Nice to meet you," she smiles going into the kitchen, as me and the girls go up to my room.