Kidnapped

I saw a flash before my eyes it sounded like a camera taking A picture I was unconcious for a lil bit I didn't know what was happening somebody was holding me in a dark room I was crying most of the time I wanted out i was watching him putting something in a safe looked like a knife to cut the rope I had to find a way to get out of here I said to myself I found a vent in the room and a ladder in the room they must be stupid for putting something where you escape I thought the room I was in was a bathroom the guy would leave at night but he lives upstairs I can't make any noise I had to find a way I could climb but I needed a screwdriver to take the vent out I had remembered I always kept one in my pouch for emergencys only like this I had found it on the street I made it out BOOM the ladder fell I knew I was busted I had left the ladder right by the vent I knew I was busted I said in my head I can never do anything right I always had to do something wrong  that is probably the reason my parents left me I never seen my dad I thought the guy that is doing this is my birth dad I had felt bad he probably just wanted to spend time with me and him but turned out I was not loved AGAIN I guess I have no luck turns out it was not my dad he had sliced my leg right down the side of it I had moved by kicking him and that is how I got cut I had made out alive I had felt lucky but I had almost got hit by a car thank god somebody had saved me.