Chapter 1

Jordyn P.O.V
I was watching youtube videos when my notifications went off.. Hunter is going to Magcon Philly :) i was so happy for him because i know he would never turn on us. He loves us more than he can explain and same for Brandon..then i realized Brandon would 99.9% follow Hunter bc they're a duo. Well then also announced that they were going to do another Magcon Nashville >(i know its not true but im hoping for it)< I was so excited to meet Brandon..if u couldn't tell Brandon is my favorite while i see hunter as more of an older brother. Bart said that Magcon Nashville would be on Friday Saturday and Sunday so i was turnt because i am going to all three days. I called up my friend Marley and told her about everything and she wants to go to see Jacob because shes in love with him.
"I cant wait to see Jacob" < Marley
" I have to look 11/10 for Brandon" < me
"We havent even asked to go yet😂" <Marley
"Imma go ask my parents ttly" < me
"same bye✌🏾️" <Marley
I walk downstairs to talk to my parents about going and my mom says its perfectly fine bc we have the money for V.I.P all three days. Im so happy idk what to do with myself. Then i remember i have to call Marley back.
"yo marley what did ur parents say"<me
"they said no:("< marley
"why"< me
"because we'll be outta town those days"<marley
I was really sad now, marley couldn't go so I call up my friends Belle and Rachel. I ask them to go and long story short they both could go with me. It was so lit for this Magcon bc I get to meet the love of my life. I know that sounds weird but idc.