Chapter 14

*A few days later*

LukePOV: After what happened last week everything was weird but now its gone back to normal well kind of as much normal as it could be, i had met this girl earlier this week she is amazing and so nice, i really like her so today i invited her to come with the us meaning the janoskians Becca and Rosie to meet everyone befor ei ask her out and also we are filming today so i thought it would be good for Rosie and Becca to get to know Melanie, Melanie she is different from other girls she is not as outgoing as any of the other girls i have met and she doesn't like hurting peoples feelings which is so amazingly nice hope today goes well. I was meeting everyone at the park with Melanie she was worried that no one will like her, but i think she will get along with everyone in the group.

 Once we arrived i introduced her to everyone, they were all friendly towards her, Becca and Melanie were talking and getting to know eachother while Skip, Beau, James and Rosie was running around like freaks throwing grass at eachother, and me and jai was setting up the camera and stuff to do a new video

Becca POV: While we were waiting for the guys to finish setting up for the video i was getting to know Melanie she seems so nice and good its different but their was something suspicious about her but i don't know what is giving me that feeling about her oh well im sure its nothing, as we were talking about how she meet Luke i heard laughing behind from me and saw that Rosie was chasing Beau with a pile of grass in her hand and soon she caught up and jumped on his back, they are so cute even though she was hurting she still loves him that way and everyone can see it so why does she keep fighting it.

Becca - Aren't they so cute how they act around eachother?

Melanie - Umm yah sure, are they going out?

Becca - Nope they just broke up, such a shame really

Melanie - Ohh okay she said with a smirk on her face i wonder what that was about oh well.

*2 hours later*

Rosie POV: Its about time i was thinking they finally finished filming so we decided to just hang at the park for a little bit more then go back to the brooks for a movie night, i wonder if Melanie is going to be coming with us? she has been glaring at me for the past 2 n half hours i don't know why it's weird like ever since she got here she already hated me and i don't know what for, but i guess i will soon find out if she will be hanging out with us more. I decided to talk to her maybe see if we are all good.

Rosie - Hey melanie i said with a smile, but she ignores me, we were walking by ourselves

Rosie - Are we okay?, if i did anything wrong can you say? becuase i'm a bit confu.. she cut me off before i finished my sentence

Melanie - Look here you skank, stay away from Beau i don't care if you guys went out or anything he is mine got it?

Rosie - What??, first thing i thought you and Luke have something? and second he is my best friend actaully all of them are so you can't tell me to stay away from Beau!!! i said almost yelling but no one was close enough to hear us but the others started to walk towards us since we were just starring at eachother.

Melanie - Please i want Beau not fucking Luke and you can just piss of they probably hate you all  of them, they are just hanging with you because they feel sorry for you, as she finished talking she slapped me fuck it hurt and no one was even over here yet.

I couldn't help but return that fucking slap but as soon as i did  everyone was around us and had their mouths open shaped like an o, they all had to arrive when i slapped that bitch and that is when she brought on the water works, fuck she is such a fake around everyone.

Luke - WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT ROSIE??

Rosie - She fucking slapped me first!!

Luke - Please she wouldn't do that she is to nice

Rosie - well you weren't around when she did

Skip - None of us saw Melanie slap you

Rosie - Believe me guys she isn't nice to what she seems shes just faking it!!, then she starts crying into Beau shoulder but looking at me with a smirk since everyone is standing in like a u shape and im in the very middle of that u.

Beau - Then why is she the one crying on my shoulder??

Rosie - I don't know Beau maybe she wants you attention, instead of Lukes because she wants you and not him.

Jai - Rosie you are just saying that because you are jealous

Rosie - What i am not jealous i don't get jealous guys im telling you the truth fuck sakes, she wants Beau she told me to stay away from him come on guys believe me i said with pleading eyes

Becca - I believe you she said with a smile then death glared Melanie

Skip - Becca how come you are believing Rosie when you have no proof, Melanie been so nice and sweet since she met us??

Becca - She is my best friend and all of yours how can you not believe her??

James - It's hard to believe Rosie when Melanie is in tears, i think Rosie is just jealous

Rosie - Luke, Jai, Beau come on guys you know i wouldn't lie about this, you can't believe her over me?

Beau - I think you need to leave he said