Chapter 7

Zack's POV:

I grab the remote and put some music on, the first song to come on is Shawn Mendes stitches. I look at Eli for confirmation on the song to which he nods. After 20 minuets of music Isabella skips down the stairs looking like she is on cloud nine, she sits down I between Eli and myself but closer to Eli.

"Thought you would sleep a little longer" I say nudging her arm.

Isabella's POV:

"Didn't even realise I fell asleep until Eli set me into bed" I say say looking at him.

"Oh right, well I'm going for a shower" Zack says standing up. Once he has gone upstairs and I hear the water running I sit on Eli's knee.

"How was your sleep?" Eli asks kissing my cheek.

"Good, how come you took me to my room?" Looking into his amazing eyes.

"Thought you would be more comfortable in your room" he says to me.

"Thankyou" I whisper placing my head on his neck.

"No problem" he whispers back.

It's silent for a few minuets until I break the comfortable silence.

"Did you mean what you said before?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"When?" He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. I wasn't just hearing things was I? Geez this is embarrassing.

"In my room, when you said you love me" I say making sure not to break eye contact.

"Every word of it" he whispers looking from my eyes to my lips. I wasn't hearing things, he actually said it.

I press our lips together with so much passion, when we kiss it just feels right and that nothing can come between us- as cheesy as it sounds but that's the truth. In all honestly I love Eli too, I always have.

"I love you too" I say between kisses.

"You do?" He pulls back.

"Ye-" he presses his lips back to mine before I could finish. His hand moves from the bottom of my back sliding down my arms along the way making me shiver. Why does he always do that? To tease me? Probably. I can feel him smile into the kiss which makes me smile. I move my hands from his shoulders and place them on his chest and slowly move them down to his stomach. He gently pulls me closer to him, he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly give to him. The kiss becomes more heated as I need to pull back for air, I pull back for a moment to breathe and all you can hear is our heavy breaths mixing. I look into his eyes then kiss his neck, lightly sucking on his skin. He does a soft moan as I suck slightly harder marking what is mine. I pull back and smirk, he instantly kisses my jaw and neck leaving wet kisses as he goes. This time it's my turn to moan which only makes him do it more. I pull back and look into his eyes, he smiles at me to which I smile back. I look at his neck and smirk, he looks at me confused for a moment. I can literally see the cogs in his head spinning this is hilarious, he finally realises what I'm on about because he roles his eyes at me.

"Zack will be down soon, he is usually only in the shower for about ten minuets" I say grabbing my phone from the seat next to me. "It's been twenty five minuets since he went in there" I say looking back at him.

"I know, your so beautiful Bella" he says grabbing my hand. I can feel my cheeks go red so I look down to hide my blush but he lifts my chin up to look at him. "Even when you blush" he says as he plants a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you" I say to him.

"I love you too" he says back. I kiss his cheek and Stand up. "Where are you going?" He asks as I walk away from the couch.

"To see what is taking Zack so long" I stop to look at him.

"And if he is naked" He smirks at me.

"Ew, you can go see if he is ready" I say pulling him off the couch.

"What, no I don't need to see him naked" he laughs.

I laugh too. "I don't either but your both guys so it's okay".

"I'll knock on his door, then if he answers you will talk but if he doesn't then his isn't dressed" he says climbing the stairs.

"Fine" I huff following behind him.

When we get to the top of the stairs we walk towards Zack's room and Eli knocks. He answers almost immediately "what's up?" He asks.

"You took ages, we was wondering what took you so long" I say walking to his bed.

"I finished my shower ten minuets ago, I just figured you guys wanted to be alone" he says looking at us both like we are stupid.

"You can come and sit with us you tool, you don't have to stay away" I nudge him.

"I was trying to be a good brother" he laughs.

"You are a good brother" I laugh back.

"Thanks, what do you guys want to do before your date tonight?" He asks looking at us both.

"We could play a game" I suggest.

"Sure what sort of game" Eli asks.

"We have card or board games" I reply.

"Card games" Zack says walking to his draw and gets his pack of cards.

"Downstairs?" Eli asks.

"Downstairs" I repeat.

Once we are downstairs we go to the dining table and Zack shuffles the cards.

"Can we play bullshit?" I ask.

"Sure, I'm first though" Zack replies.

"Why? It's supposed to be left of the dealer which means it's Eli" I state.

"Fine you deal" he says passing the cards along to me.

"Fine" I mutter. Once I have dealt the cards I put them in number order from lowest to highest.

"Okay, three tens" Zack says putting three cards down.

"Two nines" Eli says putting his cards down.

"Eight" I say putting a two down as I don't have one. Eli looks at me suspiciously but let's it slide.

"Two eights" Zack says.

"Two rights" Eli says putting two cards down.

"Bullshit" Zack calls picking the last two cards up. He groans when he sees that Eli was telling the truth.

"Bella, you lied?" Zack asks putting the cards in his deck.

"Yep" I laugh.

"Okay, I made you pick up so my go. Three kings" Eli says putting three cards down.

"Two ace" I say putting two ace down.

"Two" says Zack.

"Four three" Eli says.

"Two" I say putting a card on the pile.

"Two ace" Zack says looking smug.

"Two" Eli says.

"Bullshit" Zack calls.

"Ugh, how'd you know?" Eli asks.

"I have the other two's" Zack says showing his two cards.

After a painful twenty minuets of bullshit the game finishes with Eli being the loser and Zack being the winner.

Authors note: sorry this chapter is boring it's just a filler. Next chapter is there date 😁