Chapter One ~ Friday!?!?!

THIS STORY FEATURES

• SELF HARM
• SUICIDE ATTEMPTS
• BULLYING
• AND SUPER DEPRESSING SHIT

BUT OTHER THAN THAT THERE WILL BE LOVE AND OTHER CUTE MUSHY SHIT SO PLEASE ENJOY!

PEACE OUT!! 🤘🏻🌈

"BITCH!!"

"SLUT!!"

"FAT!!"

"WHORE!!"

The insults fill my head as I walked though the hallway of my crappy secondary school. Most people can block out the horrid whispers, but I can't.

It's just, to late, they've already tainted my mind.

I pull on the sleeve of my navy school jumper self consciously. My whole body feeling exposed under their watchful eyes. Their words like knives penetrating my heart deeper each time.

All of a sudden my body was colliding with the floor, laughed instantly filling my ears. I quickly pushed myself off of the floor and ran.

I continued to run until I reached the place I'd became oh so familiar with, the girls toilets. When I reached them I ran straight though the door and in to one of the available stalls; instantly locking it behind me.

As I leant against the closed cubicle door I began to slowly slide down it, tears silently rolling down my cheeks.

Why was it me?
Why did they all enjoy my misery?

I was now sitting on the floor when the urge for release became unbearable.

I grabbed my backpack from beside me and unzipped it, pulling out my make up bag and opening that too.

I carefully felt down deep in it and soon found and pulled out my sharp paintbrush, my blade.

Once I'd put my make up bag back down, I pulled my blazer off and my jumper sleeve up. My gallery of various scars, each one holding a different meaning, a different story.

I pressed the blade to my paper - thin skin and started dragging it across my wrist and forearm. A line of Crimson following immediately after.

Each cut I made, stood for a name, a person, a thought which has slowly managed to break me.

Just as I finished making my last cut, the bell rang, filling the confined space, it was the end of school. I quickly grabbed and slowly bandaged my bloody arm.

Once I'd finished I grabbed some tissues and wiped the droplets of blood which had dripped on to the White tiled floor, from my bleeding forearm.

When all of the blood had been wiped away I put the tissue and blade back in the bottom of my make up bag, which then went in to my backpack.

I zipped it closed and slowly pulled my jumper sleeve down and carefully put my blazer back on, not wanting to pull the bandage out of place and have my arm bleed though my jumper and blazer.

Once I'd finished putting my blazer on I slowly stood up from the cold tiled floor, I was just about to unlock the stall door when the sound of the toilet door opening sounded.